3bigpipes is offline New Member

jintropin vs. serostim

Hi, haven't posted in a while, I've been injured. A lady walked into my elbow in mid-stroke of shoulder presses with 85's, and my arm rolled backwards with the dumbell in my hand. Shredded everything in my shoulder..... sorry, sidetrack

I used to do serostim, and I just got my hands on Genlei Jintropin 100 iu yellow caps. Is there a difference? and if so, what is it?

thanks guys, you've always helped me out in the past. I posted some pics in the members forum, tell me what you think.

c5529 is offline Member
    I have to admit that I winced when reading about your injury...sorry that happened Bro...Good luck on getting back into it...

I've not used Serostim -- I currrently use Jino at 4IUs per day..So far, I'm quite pleased with the results.....When I did my research on GH before taking it, the consensus seemed to be overhwelmingly in favor of Jino vs serostim (of others)....I honestly can't remember why as that was a few months ago.....sorry, not much to add, but hope this helps...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I did Serostim and loved it. I will begin Jintropin on Saturday. The only thing I like about Serostim is you don't have to refrigerate it until you actually mix it.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I did Serostim and loved it. I will begin Jintropin on Saturday. The only thing I like about Serostim is you don't have to refrigerate it until you actually mix it.
    Please let us know if u see a difference between the two !

Thread Information