pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

traded my GH with IGF-1

I traded my kit of Gintropin with a kit if IGTROPIN and am gonna incorporate it into my PCT. I have 90IU's as my buddy who traded my already used a 10IU bottle. I have couple questions;

1) first i am under the impression slin is not neccesary during IGF-1 only cycle
    i am just making sure i am correct.

2) two i wanted to split it with a freind at the same time with the same 90IU's so i am trying to do the math and figure for a 4 week cycle that would be about 1.6IU ED for 28days. Is this enough? what does that work out to in MCG?

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    anyone,

i messed up converisons; it would be 25days of 20mcg each...worth it

Stout1 is offline Banned
    IMO you need a minimum of 40iu's each day. 20iu's in the AM when you awake and 20iu's PWO.

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    I just read a paper by John M Berardi where GH and IGF-1 was better than IGF alone. I cut and paste a couple of paragraphs, the whole article is here:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4013

"Perhaps the most relevant effect of IGF-1 to this discussion is the ability of IGF-1 to increase protein synthesis by increasing cellular mRNA formation (mRNA makes protein) as well as increasing uptake of amino acids. This effect on protein synthesis can lead to increased lean mass. The research indicates that this effect is dependent on GH presence as well. So IGF-1 alone does not promote such effects. Nor does GH. It appears the combination of the two most consistently lead to increased protein synthesis."

"The bottom line is that GH and IGF-1 seem to be necessary bedmates. Although each may act most strongly in different tissue types, they are thought to work together to promote anabolism and stimulate lipolysis (Ney 1999, Yarasheski 1994). But all this synergy comes at a price. Both hormones negatively feed back on the pituitary to slow GH production. And this impacts normal GH secretion as well as GH treatment."

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    40-60 mcg for 4 weeks is a good dose

Thread Information