GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Jintropin GH post injection question?

I have been reading up a lot lately on GH and thinking about taking some jintropin later on down the rode. I saw in one of Mr. Sparkle's post a while back that it said you MUST do these things religously after your injection of INSULIN :

injection + 5 minutes – drink shake with 10g glutamine / 10g creatine / 55g dextrose
    Injection + 15 minutes – drink shake with 80g of whey protein in water
    Injection + 60 – 75 minutes – eat a protein / carb meal with 40-50g of protein, 40-50g of carbs, NO FATS
    Avoid fats for 2-3 hours for Humalog IM, 3-4 hours for Humalog sub-q, 4-5 hours for Humulin-R.

Say I decide just to use jintropin without any insulin. I will be shooting it in the AM and right afterwards do I need to do anything following my injection like you have to do for insulin injections? Thanks bros.

c5529 is offline Member
    for me, I do not do anything special after my gh injection....I take it first thing in the morning and then have breakfast prior to going to the gym. I then take it in the afternoon, and do not have a meal after it.....I have not had any hypo related issues associated with Gh like you get with insulin ....so again, IMO, you don't need to do anything special with GH like you do with slin.

With the slin, I follow what you've specialed out above religiously or I go hypo quickly.....

Thread Information