BigLarry is offline Associate Member

Question Jintropin and Anti-Doping Agency Code?

I have an important question concerning the use of jintropin. I am about to get a kit of jintropin and my concern is the "World Anti-Doping Agency Code, commonly used by Olympic Committees" I just signed to play pro-baseball and if you haven't watched espn lately major league baseball, minor league, and independant leagues are cracking down huge on juice. My question is if I start a kit of Jintropin and run it for a month-month in a half, running it for 4 iu's a day when I get a drug test which will be the "First of May" will I be fine and pass the test. The test is the "World Anti-Doping Agency Code, commonly used by olympic committees." The testing maxtrix will be for amphetamines, as well illegal drugs, and steriods . I plan to run test enanthate and equipoise during this month and a half. I plan to start no later than the first of febuary or last week of january. Any info would be highly appreciated since if I test positive I got to go through a bunch of s@$T!

p.s. anyone with info on this anti-doping test please help!!

thanks

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    This is ludacris 86 day detection time. I though GH was in and out of you. What can I take? I really want to take GH

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    If you pm me i will give the best cycle to beat tests, has worked twice for me but it will cost you abit.

Thread Information