NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member

Doctor prescribed growth?

Hey guys, I was looking under my medical insurance and my company uses a company that we can get our meds from very cheap. They have growth hormone and my insurance would cover it with a prescription. Does anyone know about how about going to a doctor and getting this prescription. Are certain doctors more willing (sports doctors and ect.) Does anyone have a doctor now that prescribes them growth and if so, how did you go about getting that doctor? Thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Getting drugs as such isn't excatly the easiest thing to get from the Docs. I am under the impression that you gotta run all sorts of tests etc before you get gH prescribed.

-Gear

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    do a search bro,i started a similar thread that got many responses recently

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    Hey guys, I was looking under my medical insurance and my company uses a company that we can get our meds from very cheap. They have growth hormone and my insurance would cover it with a prescription. Does anyone know about how about going to a doctor and getting this prescription. Are certain doctors more willing (sports doctors and ect.) Does anyone have a doctor now that prescribes them growth and if so, how did you go about getting that doctor? Thanks

YOU GET blood work done and scan for cancerous tumors and if you IGF-1 levels are low. Then the dr. can prescribe it for you. I have 3 test within a years time and have low IGF. So my endocrinologist is going to prescribe GH replacement therapy. This is all within my medical plan. Which covers GH 100% with a prescription.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Hell by the sound of it, the black market is easier to get it. Hmm well i appreciate the info guys.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    Hell by the sound of it, the black market is easier to get it. Hmm well i appreciate the info guys.

yeah, but my sitution is diffrent, I went the long route to be safe. I know of a local Dr. in my area all I had to do was show the first BW. I would have immediately gotten a script for HGH. Its your choice. Please be safe.

Thread Information