frogg is offline Associate Member

well my one month on gh.....

well gonna be hitting the second month in 2 days i just wanna say the stuff is amazing. i have made as far as i am concerned good/excellent gains. been sidelined this week with the flu and a muscle pull near my arm pit. But things seem to be kosher and gonna be hitting the gym after the jet game.

the funny thing is that i dont think i am getting big. but friends and family are saying **** you got bigger since the last time i seen you. i am currently putting around 2hrs aday in the gym with no loss of energy. hopefully i will keep making gains

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    are you useing just hgh.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    I would aslso have to agree I'm on week 5 and very impressed. I'm taking jin at 3iu's 5 on 2 off and wasn't expecting results for the next couple of months. I have put on about 4 lb's and my abbs are getting more cut by the day without me working them. My only complaint is that my left hand hurts... I will be doing another 5 months at least and can't wait to add var in may...

just hgh .plan on doing no aas. i am seeing great strength,great pump etc.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm, thats funny, I havent seen much except the old numbness in the arms.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    **** 2 hours is to much, I hope you're not lifting the whole 2 hours

JohnnyB

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    i get wrist pain also

like 1 1/2hrs. 1/2 hrs jerking around. i have energy to do it and i am still feeling sore.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i think after about 70 minutes or so, my intensity falls quite a bit

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Agreed. You will be reversing serious gains. Anything more than an hour is counter effective. Your body starts to produce cortizal after the first hour. THis is the enemy as it breaks down muscle tissue for energy. Lift hard and fast for 45-60 minutes, then jerk around if you must with a protien drink in hand.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    I get tired of looking at the same faces after an hour
    abstrack@protonmail.com

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    I would aslso have to agree I'm on week 5 and very impressed. I'm taking jin at 3iu's 5 on 2 off and wasn't expecting results for the next couple of months. I have put on about 4 lb's and my abbs are getting more cut by the day without me working them. My only complaint is that my left hand hurts... I will be doing another 5 months at least and can't wait to add var in may...
    just imagine if you worked your abs,why is it that(some)people think by taking GH is a free pass to not train as hard and eat poorly..personally if im makeing the investment im gonna train as hard as possable and make the sacrifice

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    2 hours in the gym is too long and is considered overtraining...like said above 45-60minutes in the maximum for optimal results...XXL

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    just imagine if you worked your abs,why is it that(some)people think by taking GH is a free pass to not train as hard and eat poorly..personally if im makeing the investment im gonna train as hard as possable and make the sacrifice
    Not to get in a pissing match or anything, but perhapse he relizes working abso does not develope them, but rather, proper diet does. I personally have never done an ab exercise and they look awsome when im not in the middle of a winter bulk (Now ), I can feel my abs pumped up after lat pulldowns, benchpress and squats.

lol. no flame. i never do abs either, once in awhile i will do a few sets but for me there is no need to

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    2 hours in the gym is too long and is considered overtraining...like said above 45-60minutes in the maximum for optimal results...XXL

Exactly... and that is with a partner...

Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    i am currently putting around 2hrs aday in the gym with no loss of energy. hopefully i will keep making gains

how long are you resting between sets.... no need for more than 1 minute tops...

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Devldog- I see where you are coming from but my abbs are already dialed in through a very clean diet and was just commenting that its amazing how they are getting even BETTER without doing serious abb workouts. The way I train I will really dial them in right about 1 month into spring, I have a 7% bf which helps me. Right now I am focused on other LAGGING body parts and maintaing the other ones. I do agree that it is not a FREE PASS to be lazier, no hard feelings just stating my point and previoius post more clearly.. I do not use substances to make up for lack of effort but to iomprove on my already hard work.

Thread Information