Increased Bowl Movements - GH

Excuse me if this is a bit of a crass subject but I figure you meatheads can handle it

Anyone else notice a substanial increase in bowl movements while taking GH. I was attributing it to increase digestive system efficiency and nutriet partitioning....but that is just my thought.

Just curious if this is just me (then Ill feel like a douche), or if other people have noticed this.

Thanks.

c5529 is offline Member
    It's funny you mention this because I have definitely had an increase....The other day I was trying to figure out why I'm in the bathroom so much more now, but maybe it is the GH......I'm on 4IUs per day and just started GH a little over a month ago.....I wonder if anyone else has experience this too....

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been on for about a month now, and I done see much of a dif, I'm at 3 ius. I already shLt like 3x ed, so I dont see a dif bro

Swellin Guest
    I eat so darn much that I am in the can plenty already. I have been on gh for a little over a month and I have not noticed an increase. If I do increase the frequency, I will need a friggin skin graft to repair the lost tissue from the sand paper. lol

well, i guess it depends upon the individual....thanks for the replies

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Excuse me if this is a bit of a crass subject but I figure you meatheads can handle it

Anyone else notice a substanial increase in bowl movements while taking GH. I was attributing it to increase digestive system efficiency and nutriet partitioning....but that is just my thought.

Just curious if this is just me (then Ill feel like a douche), or if other people have noticed this.

Thanks.

...I've been on HGH for over a year now and this post concerned me. So, I got out some peanuts and put them in a bowl. Its been over an hour now and the bowl hasn't moved. However, the peanuts have mysteriously disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ...I've been on HGH for over a year now and this post concerned me. So, I got out some peanuts and put them in a bowl. Its been over an hour now and the bowl hasn't moved. However, the peanuts have mysteriously disappeared!
    i wonder where they went

Thread Information