dale is offline Associate Member

what are the differences in IGF's?

i'm planning to do GH but a buddy of mine wants to do IGF-1 because of cost. how are the different kinds of IGF's ...different? what does one do that another doesn't?

dale is offline Associate Member
    Bump........anyone????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    rIGF-1 bind easily to IGF-1 BP, LR3 IGF-1 has 13 added amino acids which doesn't allow IGF-1 BP to bind to it very well, so you have a longer half-life. HGH helps raise IGF-1 levels in the body.

LR3 IGF-1 will give you quicker results compared to HGH, HGH is for the long haul.

JohnnyB

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard a lot of bros agree lr3 IGF-1 gives you the most bang for your buck. There are a lot of different opinions about the effectiveness of IGF-1, in no small part to the differences between the compounds that JohnnyB mentioned above. I'm in the process of researching this myself.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I have ran LR3 IGF-1 for 28 days and was not impressed. I had feelings of lethargy, and hardly any mass gain while off cycle. Ran it in conjunction with slin, and hit the weights hard along with getting at least 350g of protein and didn't feel any leaner, harder, stronger, or bigger when it was all said and done.

I'd spend your money on HGH if you can afford to run it for a few months.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    I have ran LR3 IGF-1 for 28 days and was not impressed. I had feelings of lethargy, and hardly any mass gain while off cycle. Ran it in conjunction with slin, and hit the weights hard along with getting at least 350g of protein and didn't feel any leaner, harder, stronger, or bigger when it was all said and done.

First if you were running it as a bulker you would need more then 350 grams of protein second don't expect huge mass gains from this stuff look for at least 5 lbs of quality lean muscle tissue from it.

It's also possible you were a non responder or your current igf1 levels were high to begin with thus making the igf1 useless.

But all of this doesn't mean that it's worthless because for every 1 that doesn't respond there are like 5 that do.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Anybody in here used/researched GHRP-6?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem

At what dose were you running the IGF-1.

Thread Information