Thread: Hgh??????????/

6_pak is offline Associate Member

Hgh??????????/

Hey guys- im startin hgh somatropin 2-morrow. Never done it before so i would like to get a little info/oppinions. At what iu is the most common and for expirenced users, Did you see better results doing more ius/weekly vs at a lower dose. Im going to start with 4iu/ 5on,2off.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ur starting tomorrow and u dont know this already???

i would start off with like 2ius and work ur way up to 4ius. it depends on how ur body reacts to it if u need more than that. i wouldnt say go over 4-5ius.

wut r ur stats and cycle exp? r u taking it byitself and for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    ur starting tomorrow and u dont know this already???

i would start off with like 2ius and work ur way up to 4ius. it depends on how ur body reacts to it if u need more than that. i wouldnt say go over 4-5ius.

wut r ur stats and cycle exp? r u taking it byitself and for how long?
    No i didnt know the most common dose. I havent got opinions from this board yet, about this issue, but i have talked to several of my friends and aquaintainces, so i did have an idea of what i wanted to do. The general concensus is that i should start with 2ius and work up to 4 or 5, but i have friends running up to 6, so thats why i asked.
    i'm 5'11 200lbs- 4 weeks in on bulking diet-8lb gain- 3 weeks in on 3rd cycle
    week 1-4 dbol 50mg
    week 1-12 deca 400mg
    week 1-10 test e 500mg
    week 10-16 tren /prop 175eod
    week 4-pct novadex 20mg/ed
    I'll be running hgh for 6 months

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    No i didnt know the most common dose. I havent got opinions from this board yet, about this issue, but i have talked to several of my friends and aquaintainces, so i did have an idea of what i wanted to do. The general concensus is that i should start with 2ius and work up to 4 or 5, but i have friends running up to 6, so thats why i asked.
    i'm 5'11 200lbs- 4 weeks in on bulking diet-8lb gain- 3 weeks in on 3rd cycle
    week 1-4 dbol 50mg
    week 1-12 deca 400mg
    week 1-10 test e 500mg
    week 10-16 tren /prop 175eod
    week 4-pct novadex 20mg/ed
    I'll be running hgh for 6 months
    Sounds like you should spend time in here reading bro. You should have started your gh 9-12 weeks before your cycle. Also, you should learn as much as possible before starting, not tell me what I need to know as I start tomorrow.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds good i would stick to 2ius working ur way up to 4. thats wut i did and im doin 4ius now 5on 2 off

[QUOTE=toolman]Sounds like you should spend time in here reading bro. You should have started your gh 9-12 weeks before your cycle. Also, you should learn as much as possible before starting, not tell me what I need to know as I start tomorrow.[/QUOTE

Really 9-12 weeks before???.....hummmm.. last week it was after you start and the week after, it was start at same time. This is your opinion, and not to undermine ar's studies, but how do they know how its going to affect me, personally, whether its before or after. I have researched, hell ive been researching this for several months, on top of asking friends and aquaintainces-as said in previous post-, I just wanted to get other point of views. How i stated my question, might have seemed like i was totally oblivious to the issue, but im not, Just wanted other points of view. If you cant contribute anything except for **** BRO DO SOME HOMEWORK, then please dont post!!! I know in some situations people need to read before asking, especially when its a redundant question, but i get soooo tired of people not contributing anything, but act as if they're the knowall of bodybuilding,gear,diet, etc............ That IMO is REDUNDANT!!!!!!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=6_pak]
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Sounds like you should spend time in here reading bro. You should have started your gh 9-12 weeks before your cycle. Also, you should learn as much as possible before starting, not tell me what I need to know as I start tomorrow.[/QUOTE

Really 9-12 weeks before???.....hummmm.. last week it was after you start and the week after, it was start at same time. This is your opinion, and not to undermine ar's studies, but how do they know how its going to affect me, personally, whether its before or after. I have researched, hell ive been researching this for several months, on top of asking friends and aquaintainces-as said in previous post-, I just wanted to get other point of views. How i stated my question, might have seemed like i was totally oblivious to the issue, but im not, Just wanted other points of view. If you cant contribute anything except for **** BRO DO SOME HOMEWORK, then please dont post!!! I know in some situations people need to read before asking, especially when its a redundant question, but i get soooo tired of people not contributing anything, but act as if they're the knowall of bodybuilding,gear,diet, etc............ That IMO is REDUNDANT!!!!!!!!
    Who is acting as a know it all. Your statements in your opening post lead anyone reading it scratching their heads. We are all here to learn. Despite your attitude, I will keep it friendly. First, you say you are going to start at 4iu's. If you had done the research, you would have found that anyone with serious gh knowledge in here, which I am not, says to start at 2iu's and ramp up slowly to decrease sides occuring. Also who in here told you to start AAS before the gh? Not any of the mods or serious members. If you have done the "months of research" as you claim, you would be familiar with igf build up in the liver and how that takes time using gh in order to reach maximum levels that result in muscle protien synthesis. Then you would not listen to anyone telling you to start AAS usage first as you would know scientifically how gh works and why. You would also know that it takes about 9 weeks to reach these igf levels if you are using gh.

A little less attitude bro. We are here only trying to help.

Thread Information