Zues is offline Associate Member

Question abotu GH cycle

So I have been running GH for almost 3 months now at 4 iu a day, 5 on 2 off. Like the results that I have seen so far. Thing is I originally only intended on running it for three months, but I think now I want to run it for an extra month. Thing is I wont have enough money for another kit until about 3 weeks after I come off. What I want to know is would a three week break be that bad and hinder my gains? I also know the get everything you need before your cycle which I did at first but until recently I have decided to run it for 4 months and just want your guys opinions on whether or not you think 4 more weeks with a 3 week split will be worthwhile.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    I'd just drop the dose so you don't run out. That will at least keep your levels more steady.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    r u rnning it alone? what were your gains like ..BF weight strength etc

Just with 100mg/wk Cyp, (hrt) and 100mg Primo. Recently switched to 4iu and have been on 300mg/wk Deca for about 5 weeks. Not doing it to gain mass, just trying to heal my shoulders. Bf loss was just a bonus. I really watch my simple sugars and carbs with the GH. Weight is in the low 190's, hasn't varied much.

Here I am at 10% bf before and 2 moinths later at 8%.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question abotu GH cycle-img_2144.jpg   Question abotu GH cycle-img_2318.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    Just with 100mg/wk Cyp, (hrt) and 100mg Primo. Recently switched to 4iu and have been on 300mg/wk Deca for about 5 weeks. Not doing it to gain mass, just trying to heal my shoulders. Bf loss was just a bonus. I really watch my simple sugars and carbs with the GH. Weight is in the low 190's, hasn't varied much.

Here I am at 10% bf before and 2 moinths later at 8%.
    nice man..keep up the good work..
    im also curious on zues' results

seems things really accelerated for me when I added Deca . I'm really just trying to heal, and expected to get some bloat from the deca. Not the case. In the past 2 weeks it has kicked in and I appear much more cut and slightly more muscular? Shoulders haven't improved much, but I'll give it a few more months.

Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    seems things really accelerated for me when I added Deca. I'm really just trying to heal, and expected to get some bloat from the deca. Not the case. In the past 2 weeks it has kicked in and I appear much more cut and slightly more muscular? Shoulders haven't improved much, but I'll give it a few more months.
    how did u hurt your shoulders???

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    how did u hurt your shoulders???
    I'm old and beat up! Basically soft tissue tears and impingement, which leads to chronic tendonitis. Had them both fixed, but one is acting up after a barefoot waterski accident this Summer. Just trying to get maximum healing out of the GH and Deca . Can't do much chest work because of this so I stay easy and light.

Ive been running Test Enanthate and some Deca . Along with 4 weeks on 4 off of slin. I feel great and my strength is freaking crazy. Put on about 20 lbs and feel pretty lean. I was just wondering if a 3 week break will hurt any. I talked to a friend of mine and he said it shouldn't really make a big difference.

I took about 1.5 week break and didn't notica any changes. How much enan are you running?

750mg a week of Enanthate , and 300mg of Deca

Thread Information