Zues is offline Associate Member

PWO Slin twice a day?

So for the next three weeks I am changing up my routine a bit. I'm planning on hitting the same muscle group two times a day the first workout with be about an hour with heavier weight and less reps, and the second workout will be lighter weight higher reps and be abour 6 hours after my first workout. I amd currently running slin at 10 iu PWO. Should I be hitting Slin PWO twice a day, or twice a day at 5 iu, or after the first workout or the second. FOr now I have just been taking 10 iu after my first workout.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, I really don't think training one body part 2 x p/day is a good idea, but if you think it will work for you then defenitely do give it a go. The most I would recomend is training 1 body part 2 x p/week. Even if you were to train twice a day, I believe taking Insulin once p/day is enough. Hope that helps.

-Gear

A good friend of mine who is a competitive bodybuilder and personal trainer told me about his program. He said to only run it for 4 to 5 weeks. It is mainly used to shock the muscle group. The other day I hit bis and tris and they have been sore for the past two days. They are alot more sore then usual.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have alwasy adviced "it is alway better to under train than to over train". You can tear down the muscle and cause injury over training.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I see where your coming from with the insulin .... wether or not is effective is a whole nother story. It probally isnt the best thing to do... who knows. Im sure your going to do it anyway....

I'm just gonna stick with it after my first workout.

Thread Information