KILL is offline New Member

growth only cycle questions

I am considering a GH only cycle... I am looking to lose about 2-3% body fat and gain maybe 5lbs muscle with no bloating.

I am about 195lb
    5'9
    10-12% bodyfat
    23 years old

I have done one previous cycle 2 years ago... Deca /Winny... the deca made me ridiculously bloated.. i didnt like that

My questions are:

are my goals realistic?
    how long should i run the cycle for?
    at what dosage?
    how many days on and off?

will GH only make me bloat?
    will GH make you lose your hair?

thanks in advance

Ripped218 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KILL
    I am considering a GH only cycle... I am looking to lose about 2-3% body fat and gain maybe 5lbs muscle with no bloating.

I am about 195lb
    5'9
    10-12% bodyfat
    23 years old

I have done one previous cycle 2 years ago... Deca /Winny... the deca made me ridiculously bloated.. i didnt like that

My questions are:

are my goals realistic?
    how long should i run the cycle for?
    at what dosage?
    how many days on and off?

will GH only make me bloat?
    will GH make you lose your hair?

thanks in advance
    Yes your goals are realistic but the muscle gain part will take some time fat loss will come alot faster.Gh is best run at leats 3-6 months ,start at 2ius and see how you react there will probably be no need to go above 6 ius as that will lead to more side effects.5 days on 2 off is the favored way to take it by most but you can run it straight.Gh does cause some bloat at higher doses but not as much as roids,and gh will not make you lose hair.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    2 iu should be ok for burning fat, but u won t gain mass without anabolics. add some test.

joevette is offline Banned
    Save yourself a couple grand and run a test prop cycle like this:
    1-12 500mg Test Prop
    1-16 20mg Nolva
    1-16 .5mg Femera
    normal pct

Bulk the first half then cut the second. You could easily gain 5-10lbs of muscle in the first half and lose 6%bf in the second.

KILL is offline New Member
    ok, but if i only want to get cut up and maintain weight.... then a growth only cycle is good?

Ripped218 is offline New Member
    ok, but if i only want to get cut up and maintain weight.... then a growth only cycle is good?
    Yes.

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    been on gh only---this is week 6, and I am at 6iu. luv the stuff, wish it were in the water ...I definately think your goals are realistic, but remember you still must lift hard,diet and do cardio. Its not a miracle drug!! keep us updated on your progress...

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchman718
    been on gh only---this is week 6, and I am at 6iu. luv the stuff, wish it were in the water ...I definately think your goals are realistic, but remember you still must lift hard,diet and do cardio. Its not a miracle drug!! keep us updated on your progress...

r u running HGH only? if so, how r your results so far?

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    r u running HGH only? if so, how r your results so far?
    Only the GH- I feel great, strength is up, BF is dropping, but weight is pretty much steady(only dropping slightly) I am taking Serostim by Serono. My diet is super clean, and my workouts are intense.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchman718
    luv the stuff, wish it were in the water
    Me too, bro - could save us a couple bucks, as well. lol.

J0hnnyB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped218
    Yes your goals are realistic but the muscle gain part will take some time fat loss will come alot faster.Gh is best run at leats 3-6 months ,start at 2ius and see how you react there will probably be no need to go above 6 ius as that will lead to more side effects.5 days on 2 off is the favored way to take it by most but you can run it straight.Gh does cause some bloat at higher doses but not as much as roids,and gh will not make you lose hair.
    Your gonna have to run it for atleast 6 monthes, I would stay at 3-4 iu's. Starting at 2 is correct. The first 8 weeks you will be bloated then it subsides after week 12. I think that you can achieve what you want without GH, I would try prop/tren /halotestin ...with Arimadex and proviron . You'll save money.

fozy is offline Junior Member
    "Save yourself a couple grand and run a test prop cycle like this:
    1-12 500mg Test Prop
    1-16 20mg Nolva
    1-16 .5mg Femera
    normal pc"

I disagree. once you hit a certain point you going to have to bridge forever to stay up there. Its not worth it, for me any way, so imho HGH is a good route to go. I know for me to stay over 200LBS at 5'8 I have to bridge ( usually primo) and to be honest Im all set with that at this pont in my life. Good luck with the hGH

Thread Information