Thread: Just me?

james55555 is offline Junior Member

Just me?

Ok I started my slin last week pwo I noticed that immediately after the shot it seems like I can taste and smell this stuff. It seems to go through me so fast then I get real weak and tired I have to fight to stay awake. Is it just me or is this normal. I am doing it immediately after my workout. I am doing hgh and slin only now.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    make sure u keep ur bsl up, if u feelin weak and av 2 fight to stay awake, it means ur close to goin hyperglyemic, and u def dont want that 2 happen

joevette is offline Banned
    Are you aspirating? How many carbs/iu are you eating?

answer

yes im aspirating, and about 60 to 70 carbs.

toolman is offline Banned
    Slin can be dangerous bro...I won't touch the stuff. Use caution and be safe!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your dosages, bro?

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I agree be careful slin is oh what’s the word oh yea really serious s**t. First time I went hypo off of 7 iu sat there and was sweating profusely , my wife ask if I was ok told her I just was over exerted from working out.

When you feel like that keep a soda handy and down it quick.

make sure of your intake of food and carbs don't wait the 15 minutes...

J0hnnyB is offline Banned
    make sure your eating 10grams of carbs for every iu of slin, second make sure its 30 min before workout ends or end of workout, and you are not going to sleep in less then 5 hrs, you can slip into a coma

good info

Thanks for all the info I did 9iu lastnight pwo and took 100g of dextrose, 10g Creatine, and 10g, glutamine. I felt fine - I was not getting enough dex.
    I want to know when I should see results form this. I am doing 4iu hgh ed and 9iu slin pwo.

Cool, bro. Sounded like your carb intake was the problem. It seems like most guys, when they get below 8g/iu, start having hypo symptoms. Also, running HGH with slin, if I understand correctly, has a synergistic effect on both compounds - maybe someone can verify that. IOW, keep hitting plenty of dextrose, and you should be rollin'. Peace

carbs

One last question I have carb powder so I should take it like this? 10g of carbs per iu of slin pwo? so does this look right first the shot than a shake with 100g of dextrose, 100g carbs, 10g Creatine, and 10g, glutamine. if I am using 10iu of slin????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by james55555
    One last question I have carb powder so I should take it like this? 10g of carbs per iu of slin pwo? so does this look right first the shot than a shake with 100g of dextrose, 100g carbs, 10g Creatine, and 10g, glutamine. if I am using 10iu of slin????????????????????????????
    What do you mean by carb powder? Maltodextrin, or something?

100g dextrose is all you need for carbs. Creatine and glutamine are double what I use, but I'm sure it can't hurt. You didn't mention how much protein you're taking down. BTW, are you hitting the slin PWO only? On non-workout days as well?

Ok maybe I am wrong but dextrose is just table sugar - no carbs in sugar. I have carb powder from (now sports) I use for my carbs but unsure if I should take it Pwo after the slin. I only do slin three days per week pwo.

Sorry, bro - that is wrong on both counts. Good that you brought it up, though, because it's important that you know this. Sugars are indeed carbohydrates - they are the building blocks (simplest form) of carbohydrates. Dextrose is a specific type of sugar derived from corn. It is used because it is one of the quickest to be absorbed by the body to replenish glycogen stores. Table sugar is sucrose, a disaccharide formed by a glucose and fructose molecule. It is not what you want for this purpose. I bought my dextrose by NOW Foods for $2 for a 2-lb. bag. You should definitely pick some up. Look on the label on your "Carb Powder" and see what's in it. I'm thinking it's probably maltodextrin.

Thread Information