cutmass is offline Junior Member

hgh i really wanna try this please help

hi i just started my cycle of supertest250/deca300(500mg/250mg-week)i really wanna try some human growth hormone but i dont know nothing about it other then it makes u grow. i buy my stuff from tj, mexico what would i look for and what else do i need with it i wanna stack it ontop of my current stack is that safe? if so what do i ask for when in tj, mexico and how much do i need and how do i take it. thank u for taking time to read this i really want knowledgable advice so please help me out on this

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    stay away from gh til u r more educated on it. u dont wanna mess around with the stuff. read up on it here for a while then if u decide to do u kow all u need to know.

and ya its fine to stack with other compounds, best run with test. at 2 ius or so it will do the job to burn fat at 4ius or so it will gain muscle and burn fat. IMO it should b run for at least 6mths. no need for pct after. thats all i can think of on the top og ky head without goin into full details. so just search it and find everything on it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    hi i just started my cycle of supertest250/deca300(500mg/250mg-week)i really wanna try some human growth hormone but i dont know nothing about it other then it makes u grow.
    gh is an expensive, long term commitment. That commitment starts with reading all the threads you can in this forum so you have an idea how it is run, etc. Most of us use jinos from China, not bought in Mexico. Not flaming you but your use of double negatives in your earlier statement lead me to believe you are far too young to use gh, but it could be English is not your first language.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't buy it in TJ

JohnnyB

Thread Information