Nicky B is offline Senior Member

big doses of hgh

i was wondering what would 10 i.u's of hgh do that 6 i.u's wouldn't do. By the way the most i have ever used 5 i.u's only ran it for 2 month's starts to get pricey.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on how long you were going to run a dosage like that...I have experimented upwards of 8iu ED for 2 months while on cycle and liked the feeling alot...When I first started GH I would get hand/wrist pain, but it subsided with use.

If you want to put on mass, throw in the slin and run the GH during cycle. You can't fail to put on at least 20lbs if your diet and administration timings are correct.

If you wanted fat loss, I would stick to the lower/longer dosing pattern as your body will not suffer too greatly from coming off.

My main problem with stopping GH is the rebound when it is ran 4iu+ ED.

How did your 5iu venture turn out? I liked my results with 8 tremendously...

When i used 5 i.u's for those two month's i gain if i remember about 5-7 pounds solid and shed maybe 3-4 pounds of fat in the midsection. I'm going to save up for 4 month's of 6 i.u's with 10weeks of 900mg of test E each week with 40mg of turnabol ed.That's A mid May cycle planning

bump

Thread Information