Thread: oral igf

BEEF is offline Associate Member

oral igf

Has anyone heard any news on the oral igf.

badham is offline New Member
    There are rumblings...but I suspect that is a white elephant. Peptides in general are very fragile, IGF is a peptide similar to GH and I cannot see a peptide surving the disgestive track in any amounts that would be helpful.....

badham

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There has been a few discussions about this lately. I don't see how effective it would be, but I suppose we just have to wait and see.

-Gear

Duma is offline Associate Member
    knowing I-B-E itll be good to go gentlemen...will be out to the public by the end of Jan....here's a little excerpt from another board if anyones interested :

Yes, you heard it right.....the first ever orally active IGF-1 with 24-48 hour sustainability brought to you by *** Nutrition. The company we are working with has just developed the first ever orally active HumulinR Insulin and their product will soon be seen all over the market. We are using this same technology with IGF-1 in our product development. We have full research and clinical studies backing our product which will be available soon. Each kit will most likely contain:
    600mcg - 40mcg/dose - 15 units total
    Each individualized dose will contain 40mcg IGF-1 sustained for 24-48 hours. The unique delivery system achieves nearly 100% bioavailablility. We are having samples sent out to various respected individuals with research for preliminary quality analysis and testing for effectiveness. Also, this product can be kept at room temp and still remain active.
    There is nothing like this seen on the market until now........
    We want your opinions. Right now is the time for product opinions and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    Introduction
    *** Nutrition has been working in partnership with a research and development company that focuses on the most effective formulations for drug delivery and drug delivery discovery. They would like to focus primarily on Pharmaceutical drugs and delivery technologies and have chosen not to currently focus on the expansion of manufacturing dietary supplements except for the few they are currently developing such as our Oral IGF-1-LR3, Anatropin. They develop new technologies to deliver drugs more effectively, conveniently, safely and with fewer side effects. This company works solely with pharmaceutical development with exception to *** Nutrition. This allows them focus on our company’s needs, such as, future product development and bulk production as well as their pharmaceutical direction without distraction. Out of respect for their privacy the company name will not be disclosed.
    It is customary for companies during preliminary study release of products, to use discretion for the sources revealed and the extent of formulation, pharmacological, and composition data openly published. We are using every caution to protect from false duplication and/or right infringement while we initiate open marketing of such a valuable product.

What is Anatropin
    AnaTropin™ is a patent pending composition that delivers IGF-1-LR3, including other similar large peptides, to the blood. Signaling occurs from specific Insulin and Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF-1) receptors that regulate and transcribe the message allowing for site-specific receptor binding. Anatropin utilizes oral absorption to deliver into the portal blood allowing a sustained, pulsatile delivery resulting in a better utilization and potentially safer form of IGF administration in comparison to injection.
    Pre clinical trials show that this particular form of oral absorption of Human Recombinant Insulin delivers the insulin, orally, for greater than 24 hours as well as absorbing orally at a rate of greater than 61%. Because of this pusatile motion and slow absorption into the blood, IGF can have a longer half-life per dose. The rate Anatropin mediates through the cell replicates the natural IGF secretion. This is also true with the Insulin study relative to the rate of natural, pancreatic secretion of Insulin from beta cells. This allows Anatropin to deliver at a constant equilibrium and sustained longer half-life.
    Also, Anatropin will not be overdosed in the blood because it will effectively replicate natural cell mediation and the rate of diffusion into the blood will not “spike” blood plasma IGF levels where IGF is active (IGF is only active in circulatory blood).

Ground-Breaking Technology
    *** utilizes a technology that is clinically proven to mimic injection yielding high bioavailability and non-degradation of the drug. Current clinical trials have shown this technology to achieve near 100% bioavailability of Insulin through oral absorption. Studies show that greater than 61% Insulin is absorbed in blood plasma utilizing this technology. No oral delivery method of Insulin has yet to achieve prescription status including FDA approval. Currently, this Insulin drug is beginning Phase 3 Clinical Trials.

Oral Bioavailability Study on Insulin
    Our partner has completed several bioavailability studies for its Insulin drug. An independent 3rd Party Laboratory with over 30 years of clinical, toxicological and pharmacological experience has performed all studies referenced in this release. The pharmacologists’ involved have experience with such companies as; Bristol Meyer, Squibb and Dupont. We are having these same studies conducted on Anatropin as we speak.
    Their studies have revealed a minimum of 61% absorption in a 24 hour to 48 hour time period and are reported to achieve near 100% bioavailability upon further study. Currently this Insulin is undergoing a diseased study (Diabetes Induced Study) that will determine higher bioavailability in 48 hours. Also, the FDA will file this drug as an “Investigational New Drug” in 2005.

Why is insulin relevant?

Insulin and IGF (Insulin-Like Growth Factor) are almost identical and IGF and Insulin share the same binding receptors. The problem with IGF is that it has only a half-life in the blood for 15-20 minutes and is not biologically active in oral administration. IGF has poor to no absorption orally. IGF is very similar, almost identical to Human Recombinant Insulin. The pre-clinical studies (which we offer for your review) can be directly correlated between the Insulin and IGF with a minimum 61% oral absorption in the blood with 24-48 hour sustainability. They have similar amino acid sequence and pharmacology.
    IGF also mimics insulin in the human body. It makes muscles more sensitive to the effects of insulin, therefore allowing a person currently using insulin to effectively lower their dosages and still achieve the same response as well as the ability of IGF to keep the insulin from increasing fat.
    Because of the recent pro-hormone/steroid ban, there is a need for a muscle-building supplement that is as good as 4-AD, 1-AD and 1-Testosterone . IGF at 61% absorption and 24-48 hour sustainability orally, will be better than any pro-hormone/steroid and even will be better than IGF injection because the sustainability is much longer. This remarkable technology is protected with our internationally filed patent to ensure protection against possible infringement from competitors.

Oral vs. Injectible
    Current methods of delivery rely on injection to maximize dosage and to ensure no degradation of the drug occurs. Current injections of IGF can only bind a quantitative amount of IGF dependent on the receptor availability and half-life of the IGF per injected dose. Because a needle penetrating the cell surface bypasses cell-mediated endocytosis, there’s no natural cell diffusion to control the IGF’s absorption into portal blood.
    Currently, the only effective forms of IGF injections include IGF-1-LR3 Media and Receptor grades. As a matter of fact, there have been recent findings proving that unregulated levels of IGF in the bloodstream can put an individual at risk of dysphasia and stomach enlargement due to IGF overdose. The Anatropin formulation eliminates this risk with its unique and precise systematic release of IGF-1-LR3 into the bloodstream during the 24-48 hour time frame of absorption. When blood levels reach a point of saturation of IGF-1-LR3 administration stops and resumes when levels reach safer concentrations.
    In layman’s terms, injection administration results in an unregulated release of IGF-1-LR3 into the bloodstream, which leaves a higher risk of resultant dysphasia and stomach enlargement causing significant safety concerns. Anatropin safely administers IGF-1-LR3 into the bloodstream throughout a 24-48 hour time frame. With better utilization, Anatropin proves to be more effective and holds a significantly less chance of overdose in the blood. This fact along with completely eliminating the painful daily injections required are only a few of the advantages Anatropin holds over current IGF injections.

Benefits of IGF-1-LR3 Supplementation
    Long R3 IGF-1 is an amino acid analog of IGF-1. This analog of IGF-1-LR3 has been produced with the purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF peptide and remains as the only feasibly effective injectable form of IGF available on the market. Long R3 IGF-1 is significantly more potent than IGF-1 and its enhanced potency is result of the decreased binding of IGF-1-LR3 to all known IGF binding proteins. These binding proteins normally inhibit the biological actions of IGF.
    In early human developmental phases, IGF is responsible for the natural muscle growth that occurs. There are many functionalities of IGF in the human body including increased amino acid transport to cells, increased glucose transport, increased protein synthesis, decreased protein degradation and increased RNA synthesis. Active IGF responds differently in different types of tissues. For example, muscle cell proteins and associated cell components are effectively stimulated. Protein synthesis is increased along with amino acid absorption. Acting as a source of energy, IGF will mobilize fat for use as energy in adipose tissue. In response within lean tissue, IGF will prevent insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes. The result of this activity will be a switch within the cells to burning fat as a source of energy.
    One of the most remarkable effects of IGF supplementation is its ability to cause hyperplasia, which is the actual splitting of cells. Hypertrophy is the result of weight training, which is the increase of the size of a muscle cell, but hyperplasia signifies actual muscle cell replication. In adulthood, we reach a plateau in muscle cell count. Weight training will effectively increase the size of these pre-existing cells but still will have its limitations in effective muscle gain. IGF supplementation will actually increase the number of muscle cells present in the tissue and throughout muscle training will create the added benefit of larger, increased muscle cell counts. So in a way you are able to manipulate your genetic capabilities in relation to muscle tissue and cell generation. IGF will uniquely define the number of various types of cells present in the body. At a genetic level it has the potential to alter your capacity to build superior muscle density and design.
    Although we have concentrated our focus on muscle cell development benefits, there are many more cell growth and regeneration benefits IGF has to offer including vital organ repair and growth, immune system strengthening, anti-aging benefits, fat cell decrease and overall body repair with a new found vitality.

Conclusion
    What will Anatropin do for you? There will be no more need to use IGF-1-LR3 dissolved in Benzyl Alcohol in injectible form. Anatropin will be individually dosed and put an end to the ultimate question of 1mg premixed vials and shelf life. Each dose will have a half-life of 24-48 hours instead of the 6 hour half-life currently available.
    This product that we are offering will be the most talked about supplement introduction of its time. What we are doing is venturing into territory where no man or woman, have ever dared capable of doing. We know this product is not only groundbreaking and milestone setting in the muscle building supplement industry, but will define the direction of overall nutritional supplementation period. Simply put, it is unsurpassed in comparison. To say the least, we should all credit this Godsend-opportunity in no small part to the recent enforcement and developments in the supplement industry by our very own President George W. Bush. If it weren’t for the strict limitations being enforced, we may never have taken our research in the direction needed to develop our own solution to the demand for quality muscle building products. Now that the shelves have been cleared of all middle-of-the-road prohormone supplements and at the same time all the wanna-be-muscle supplement manufacturers it is time for the next era of true muscle development science to unfold. This product is in no way one of the existing infamous “commodity” muscle formulas or a “me-too-type” protein drinks. There has been NO other prior formula or product like this. Because of our state-of-the-art patented delivery method, our formula will prove to be far more superior when compared with other inferiorly produced “commodity” muscle supplements.

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    that was a statement from ***

verrry nice

Vik
    Vik is offline Junior Member
    this is very interesting...can't wait to hear feedback from people that have used the oral IGF.

the beauty too is its technically legal and made by a research company in the US

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for me to find later.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    isn't anatropin just inj. anavar ? [ insert emoticon]

meethead is offline New Member

Hopefully we will hear some positive feedback from the ones that get their hands on this stuff first.

-Gear

i will be and ill keep a log for those interested

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duma
    when?

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badham
    There are rumblings...but I suspect that is a white elephant. Peptides in general are very fragile, IGF is a peptide similar to GH and I cannot see a peptide surving the disgestive track in any amounts that would be helpful.....

badham
    Thats why it dont make it to the digestive track

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is my 2 pennies worth:

1) IGF-1 isn't FDA approved so can't be considered OTC or a drug.
    2) It is a supplement, not a research drug
    3) again, It is a supplement
    4) It has already been sold as a supplement before
    5) IT IS IN MILK, a by product from the hormones given to cows, do you drink milk?

Now, the above are "not" opinions. They are 100% pure "facts".
    thats the point. it s a supplement.like the "real" primobolan they were selling, a prohormone supplement.

it s all bs.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I really really really hope this stuff is for real, but in all honesty, i doubt it will be.

any word on $$$$?

Definitely brother. When do you think you'll be doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I really really really hope this stuff is for real, but in all honesty, i doubt it will be.

any word on $$$$?
    Yeah, right now the word is $130/kit, which is a 15 day supply. Yeah, this stuff is a little pricy IMO, but if it really delivers, I don't think anyone will complain. It's just a little hard to believe that a product that claims to have effectiveness of this magnitude will be available to every Joe Schmuck out there, but again, this is i-b-e, and I've got a level of trust there... I'll definitely be watching this one closely.

it should be available by the beginning of february...ill make a thread when i start it

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Yeah, right now the word is $130/kit, which is a 15 day supply. Yeah, this stuff is a little pricy IMO, but if it really delivers, I don't think anyone will complain. It's just a little hard to believe that a product that claims to have effectiveness of this magnitude will be available to every Joe Schmuck out there, but again, this is i-b-e, and I've got a level of trust there... I'll definitely be watching this one closely.

bump i like i-b-e too

but again, this is i-b-e, and I've got a level of trust there... I'll definitely be watching this one closely.[/QUOTE

they say each dose lasts 24-48 hours. im thinking they want more business staking 24....thats a pretty big window there. Ill be doing it every other day and will most definitely keep people posted...

PS--- im doing it without AAS so there shouldnt be any confusion as to where gains/ possible sides are coming from

they say each dose lasts 24-48 hours. im thinking they want more business staking 24....thats a pretty big window there. Ill be doing it every other day and will most definitely keep people posted...

PS--- im doing it without AAS so there shouldnt be any confusion as to where gains/ possible sides are coming from
    Good call on just using the IGF to eliminate variables. I'm looking forward to your thread, bro.

One thought about the dosing. Lets say each dose does last 48 hours - well you may still need that quantity of doseage (1 tube per day) in order to elevate your GH levels properly. I agree, that is a large window of time. It's possible that they just don't have enough information to narrow it down yet. Maybe 36 hours is the safest bet. Just a thought, and you will know if it's working or not so you can adjust the doseage accordingly.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member

Are you going to attempt to bulk or cut with it?

Just wondering.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    why r u willing to take the risk to throw your money to the window? it s a supplement, as real as the oral hgh that is available otc.

we have an injectable form available that is working. I mean daily injects ae non ones favourite but hey, it works.

People shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. You never know if this stuff will actually work or not.

-Gear

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'll be one of the testers of this stuff

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    why r u willing to take the risk to throw your money to the window? it s a supplement, as real as the oral hgh that is available otc.

we have an injectable form available that is working. I mean daily injects ae non ones favourite but hey, it works.
    hey bro, from what I herd it contains the real LR3 IGF-1 and the IGF is suppose be coming from Gropep. what they are doing is taking the real IGF-1 and putting it in some kind drug technology system
    Last edited by meethead; 01-23-2005 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'll be one of the testers of this stuff

JohnnyB
    Any idea when you'll be running it, bro?

Thread Information