Anyone take more than 10-15 iu slin?

I am just wondering because I have tried as much as 15 ius of HUmulin ( cant get humalog) post workout and my bg levels never dropped. I have monitored my bg levels for a week at different times of the day to get an accurate reading. I am assuming i should increase the insulin since ti having no effects on my bg levels. Also, my avg bg level is 73, does that low level have anything to do with me not responding?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be very carefull about increasing above 15iu's as just because you are not feeling any effects ie. hypo symptoms does NOT mean it is not helping. I am no slin expert so wait to see what Red B & Gear and the much more knowledeable experienced bro's.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I just wonder how much is wasted? Wonder how you can determine that?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    bluethunder is right, just because you don't feel the side effects it does not mean Insulin is not doing what its supposed to do. A lot of people use Insulin and expect all these sides that they hear about, or rather want the sides (which I think is really silly IMO), but what a lot of people don't understand is, side effects may or may not occur, and wether they occur or not, it really does not matter coz either way if your doing everything right Insulin will still be doing its job. I take 16IU of Insulin when I use it, that is my cumfy dose.

-Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Also, 73mg/dL is considered as low.

-Gear

klubbfred is offline New Member
    i do 20-25iu ed approx 10iu in the morning and 10-15iu pw in the evening
    That and 8iu rHGH ed

klubbfred

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klubbfred
    i do 20-25iu ed approx 10iu in the morning and 10-15iu pw in the evening
    That and 8iu rHGH ed

klubbfred
    That is split in 2 doses though. Now that 20-25iu in one dosing could be catastrophic

Smeltfisher is offline Junior Member
    Just went to 13 iu's today....PWO
    plan on 15 iu's as max.....

Smeltfisher

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I just wonder how much is wasted? Wonder how you can determine that?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    For some reason when I used slin back in 96-97 I could'nt go near 10ius with out getting bad shakes or going slightly hypo. I'd have orange juice waiting if I pushed the units to far. I stuck at 8iu's.

Just recently I went to 10 and nothing. Then yesterday 11iu's and nothing. Thought that was wierd. Maybe it has to do with matabolism and calorie intake afterwards. Im more knowledgable than years ago and on key with my diet so Im thinking its that.

Im taking Humulin R and that's what I used last time. It's working. I put on several pounds since I strated. Along with other compounds Im using. Doesn't surprise me other slin users are getting away with using over 10 and not going hypo.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-23-2005 at 06:53 PM.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    For some reason when I used slin back in 96-97 I could'nt go near 10ius with out getting bad shakes or going slightly hypo. I'd have orange juice waiting if I pushed the units to far. I stuck at 8iu's.

Just recently I went to 10 and nothing. Then yesterday 11iu's and nothing. Thought that was wierd. Maybe it has to do with matabolism and calorie intake afterwards. Im more knowledgable than years ago and on key with my diet so Im thinking its that.

Im taking Humulin R and that's what I used last time. It's working. I put on several pounds since I strated. Along with other compounds Im using. Doesn't surprise me other slin users are getting away with using over 10 and not going hypo.
    i did 8ius yesterday and an hr after i felt hypo symptoms comin on, i did 10ius today and i was fine. yesterday i only took 60g of dextrose with 8ius and today i took 100g of dex with 10ius so i guess that made the diff for me. im gon stick to 10ius for a bit and maybe bump it up a little.

Luv- back then did you shoot subc? Also did you use dex and protein like we do now?

Thread Information