frogg is offline Associate Member

6months hgh? how much weight to expect.

on my 5th week. i have gained 18lbs how much or how little is attributed to hgh ? What can i expect to gain on 6months or more. i currently weigh 196lbs.

2) i am trying to avoid aas all together for many reasons. although i am older and with proper pct i should keep most gains.

3 i am kinda confused on what really to do. gh alone or aas with it and what kind and how long. i want to get to 225 is that possible on gh only? and what will get me there.

thanks guys

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    #1 what are your stats?
    #2 Whats your diet like?
    #3 How much GH are you doing?
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

1) 5'10 195lbs.
    2) my diet is somewhat excellent the usual chicken rice tuna eggs protein shakes throughout the course of the day
    3)i am running 3.3 iu ed

you gained 18lbs in 5 weeks and your only running 3.3iu's gh daily? no aas? When did you start your diet? how many cals a day?

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

i am not using aas. my test levels are pretty high around 875 or so(i am 33yo). i dont really have an answer for the diet part because once i started hitting the gym i buckled down and started watching what i ate. i could say a couple of months of the diet thing

i find it hard to attribute 18lbs of weight gain to only 3.3iu's of GH in just 5 weeks.... i was figuring maybe you just really hit up a major bulking diet.... plus the gh.....

idunno man.... congrats on the weight gain tho....

If you jsut wantt o get to 225.... and your at almost 200now... and you've gained 18lbs in 5 weeks..... i'd see how much mroe weight u can gain before jumping on aas.
    If you decide to go witht he juice.... i'd say hit up something like this....

1-12 - 500mg's/wk test E
    4iu's GH either 5 on 2 off -or- 6 on 1 off for the entire cycle and even a month or 2 after. ofcoarse do proper PCT and keep nolva on hand for gyno.

~haz~

- Knockout_Power

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Not much pct is required if any from GH. No way 18lbs LBM in 5 weeks so suspect alot of water hold or perhaps fat from diet. Anyways yes your test level is pretty good for 33. If you are gaining good then I would not use any aas at all.

i really watch my fat intake. is it possible protein is turning into fat?i never had a problem with eating fatty foods. also most weight gain can be attributed to me getting back to the gym since oct

Thread Information