NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member

Input on new cycle of gh

Starting growth, gonna run it...hell as long as i can. Now I'm starting growth and cycle at same time....(cycle of tren , prop) run that for 12 weeks, come off for about 6 weeks or so, than hitting another cycle, all the time running the growth... my question is, i hear guys, taking growth everyday or 5 on and 2 off, Can I still get great results from the growth going five on and two off, if so...do you take two days off in a row? I plan on running two iu a day at first... and then up to three, keep in mind im 6'4 250lbs is this enough? I just want to get it right instead of pissing all my money away and not running it to its maximum benifit. Thanks for any input.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    5 ON and 2 OFF is fine, that's what most people do. If I was to run gH 5 ON 2 OFF, I would have my doses Mon - Fri, and have Sat and Sun off. Starting on 2IU is fine.

-Gear

thanks...just didnt know if you should take two off together like that... ohh and the times? Since you produce gh at night should you take it morning and afternoon....?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if u can afford it stay on all the time. that best. producerr saying 1 day off is ok, not 2 days. so 6/1 or 7on.

Obviously having a dose ED without any off days is most beneficial. And no doubt people do that, but majority of people run gH 6 ON, 1 OFF, or 5 ON, 2 OFF as stated above. Both ways is fine as it can still bring great results. If you can run gH 7 ON then go for it, but it can become pretty expensive.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    thanks...just didnt know if you should take two off together like that... ohh and the times? Since you produce gh at night should you take it morning and afternoon....?
    I belive if you have a normal body clock and get up in the AM like most people do, then it's best to have your dose when you wake up and in the afternoon.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 01-24-2005 at 11:08 PM.

krigby is offline Junior Member

Gh Cycle

I plan on taking a long term cycle of 5 on 2 off @4IUs. I usually go to sleep at 4 or 5 am and wake up at 11 or 12. What time(s) should I be taking my doses? Thanks

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    nice job krigby, you have sucessfully hijacked this thread. Please start your own.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I did ED for about 12wks(missing a few here & there). Then after getting a IGF-1 blood test I varified it was working so now I am on the 5/2 split. I see no reason to continue a 7 day program when my levels are now elevated but then again I am not doing this to gain tons of muscle just anti-aging & body composition/health reasons . 2.4ius x 5= only 12ius per week but I am also assumming I'm younger then you as well as being smaller therefore, do not need much..
    Last edited by bluethunder; 01-25-2005 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks guys, been taking juice for years and grown pretty **** big but this is my first step into growth territory. Appreciate all the input. Well unfortunately I'm stuck working nights so I'll run it when i wake up and about six hours later. And yea growth is pricy but if its going to be a major difference in me running it seven days over five on and two off...i'll run seven. Now, if I'm taking a good cycle of gear with the growth (I was planning on running 3ed), is that enough? I figure the gear will bulk me up, the growth I want it to help that sure....but also for shredding and the feeling younger and looking younger aspect... so is 3iu enough ?

Thread Information