Raven8264 is offline Junior Member

Ordering online - acquisition of medical records for prescription?

I was curious. I've found a couple of sites where you can order HGH (miniquicks, Somatropin, etc..), and must fill out a medical questionnaire to get approved for a prescription.

The part I'm curious about is at the end you have to give consent for them to have the ability to acquire your medical records. For someone in the military, even though one hasn't even put any of that information on the questionnaire (nor a Social, but you do have to put in name, DOB, address, and phone#), is there a central database or something where they can send a request for your records? Just curious if that would get the base's doctors curious, or if it would just appear as a request for records, without giving details as to why (HGH prescription), since that could spell trouble. Although if you're getting a precription, it's safe and legal, right? LOL See how quickly it becomes confusing for me.

Anyone with knowledge on this?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I would not risk it, the release will go to your base doctors and he will want to know why you are doing that instead of visiting him/her. You are gov't property right now as you have been told over and over again.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The release will be for what ever doctor you put down for them. It doesnt have to be your military records. Is there any doctor you have seen off base???

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Interesting and good points. In the section where you put your primary care (doctor) information, it doesn't have it in red as a required field (it does for name, address and such). I'm wondering if you leave it blank and submit and check off the disclaimer, if it will still submit (perhaps a loophole they made so it's easier to order, since technically they have the doctor info box there to fill out if you want to?). That's the only reason I was curious if they could find out who it was without me telling them.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Prescription services and anti-aging clinics provide compounded GH at $10 an iu (brand names more expensive) and test at $100+ a bottle. Are these prices too high, even given that they are legal? Seriously, I just don't know.

Thread Information