Thread: 3rd/wk insulin

james55555 is offline Junior Member

3rd/wk insulin

I am in my third wk using insulin and gh 10iu insulin pwo and 4iu gh at 8:am and 2:00pm. I have not seen any effects yet only one more wk on insulin I dont like it. Is it normal to not see any gain using insulin? I noticed my pump goes away almost immediately after my shot of pwo.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people respond well to it and some don't. Check Mr. Sparkles thread from a few weeks ago, he had good results.

joevette is offline Banned
    Slin effects me completley differently. I have pumps for about a day! I would think you'd see better results along with the gh.

Well lets see what one more week will do. Than I start my Test e. Is it ok to run just test and gh or should I throw something else into the stack?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    A lot of people get confused about what Insulin really does. There is only 2 feelings that Insulin can bring. One feeling is the "pump" feeling during a workout (only if you take a dose pre workout), and the other feeling is if you start getting hypoglycemia symptoms. So if you are not taking Insulin pre workout, then you shouldn't really feel anything because all Insulin does is transport nutrients which will give you no feeling at all. If you are not getting hypo symptoms it doesn't mean that Insulin is not doing what its supposed to do. Hypo symptoms is just a side effect that may or may not occur, but wether it occurs or not, like I said above, Insulin can still be working. Good luck with your cycle and let us know how you go.

-Gear

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    yeah, check my thread out....

FWIW I didnt feel anything, but gained ~8lbs...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    after my pwo shot the muscle i trained that day stays pretty pumped and full for the duration of the day and i train in the AM. are you getting enough carbs in your diet,if not this may effect your pumps

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I stay tight while on slin. Using it PWO.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Gear is right,
    due to my precaution, i felt hypo very veyr minimum and also pumps were really nothing but, unlike James 55555 i noticed 6lbs of gain sure fat or water within a week, u have to be patient and let the slin do its work,
    i got some decent results, thanks for your help bro later....

Must be just me, I guess everyone is different. I am getting good a good amount of carbs, PWO 10ius humalog, 100g of dex, 10g creatine and 10g glutamine followed by 75g of whey iso pure. Than in about two hours chicken breast or some no fat meal.

Thread Information