tycin is offline Anabolic Member

slin and water retention??

im 5 days into my slin cycle and im up 2-3lbs. do u usually gain water retention on slin?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I did at first as I took creatine with it.... I later dropped the creatine in the middle, lost a few pounds then gained it back by the time I was done... So for that reason I do not use creatine... So yes it is possbile to hold a little bit of water, not like test or deca though

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I did at first as I took creatine with it.... I later dropped the creatine in the middle, lost a few pounds then gained it back by the time I was done... So for that reason I do not use creatine... So yes it is possbile to hold a little bit of water, not like test or deca though
    ok, i might drop the creatine as well. i hate any water retention and im gettin enough from my test and deca already!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The bloatness mostly comes from AAS more than anything else. However, it is still possible to get water retention when using creatine with Insulin . Insulin without creatine shouldn't bring any water retention. Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information