jason71302 is offline New Member

Time or Quantity

Doing my research here but after reading most of the information on in this forum im a bit confused on one issue. Under ideal conditions ( taken with test , insulin , thyroid hormones , and so on) does the amount of GH or does the time administered make more of a difference. For "example" would it be more benifitial for a person in there late 20's to go 15weeks(5on2off) at 3iu or 9weeks(5on2off) at 5iu.

since bodyweight i have been reading should have an effect on how much your taking

using a 6ft1- 242pd person with roughly 12%bodyfat as an example

Still many months from taking the GH step but any input would be appreciated .

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jason71302
    Doing my research here but after reading most of the information on in this forum im a bit confused on one issue. Under ideal conditions ( taken with test , insulin , thyroid hormones , and so on) does the amount of GH or does the time administered make more of a difference. For "example" would it be more benifitial for a person in there late 20's to go 15weeks(5on2off) at 3iu or 9weeks(5on2off) at 5iu.

since bodyweight i have been reading should have an effect on how much your taking

using a 6ft1- 242pd person with roughly 12%bodyfat as an example

Still many months from taking the GH step but any input would be appreciated .
    It would depend on what results you were looking to achieve, and what your goals were...BUT

In general, the longer you dose the GH, the more effective it will be. 15 weeks at 3iu would come to better benefit than 9 weeks.

Thread Information