redmuscle3 is offline New Member

Exclamation All IUs are not the same Volume of liquid

Well I would like to point out to everyone that IUs are not all the same volum of liquid. One iu of HgH is 1/10 ml of disolved Jintropin(in my case) while 1 IU of insulin is 1/100 of a ml of slin. Thats a ten fold difference in the volume between an IU of HgH and an IU of Slin. Be carefull guys - not to O.D. on slin. I did this the first time, and thank god i had a cafefteria available to me to pig out on or i would have been in trouble. Has anyone else OD on slin thinking the IUs were the same as for HGH?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends on how much water u mix the gh with on how much u inject. if u mix 1ml in 10ius then u would do 40units on the 100unit slin pin to equal 4 ius etc... slin is usually always 100u/ml so u just have to make sure u do the math correctly. but ya u have to watch that cause it could b the diff between life and death. but hopefully u would know all this b4 u even start thinkin about using either.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    IU is an IU whan it comes to measuring unit itself, no matter what you are measuring...like said above it's the amount of bacteriostatic water you use to desolve your GH that will alter the amount of GH in each iu of fluid...this points out one thing, research, research, research before you jump into something and get hurt...XXL

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I did the same thing myself with my first insulin injection. I didn't do the math and took too much. It was stupid.
    It's good to have brought this up to becuase I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this.......

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmuscle3
    Well I would like to point out to everyone that IUs are not all the same volum of liquid. One iu of HgH is 1/10 ml of disolved Jintropin(in my case) while 1 IU of insulin is 1/100 of a ml of slin. Thats a ten fold difference in the volume between an IU of HgH and an IU of Slin. Be carefull guys - not to O.D. on slin. I did this the first time, and thank god i had a cafefteria available to me to pig out on or i would have been in trouble. Has anyone else OD on slin thinking the IUs were the same as for HGH?
    i

iu is a dry measure, thus it is shown in milligrams.

You can disolve an iu in any volume of liquid you would like.

Thank God for this site.

I would never ever think that someone could mix pounds with gallons.

Thread Information