48ngoin is offline Associate Member

HG after cycle/PCT

I was thinking of a 6-8 month HGH cycle after a medium lenght (34 wks) TestE/Bold/TrenE cycle.

Would it be best to continue TestE with the Jin, or does it matter? In other words, can HGH be run by itself after PCT?

Big Bapper is offline Member
    HGH will help keep your gains while your test levels return to normal during PCT. On the other hand you would gain more size when running GH with Test E, This is what I am doing now, I have Just finished 20 week cycle of AS & GH and am now using 500mg test e E5D, 2iu GH ED & 10iu slin PWO until my next cycle.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    HGH will help keep your gains while your test levels return to normal during PCT. On the other hand you would gain more size when running GH with Test E, This is what I am doing now, I have Just finished 20 week cycle of AS & GH and am now using 500mg test e E5D, 2iu GH ED & 10iu slin PWO until my next cycle.
    Sounds kind'a what I thought....Thanks for the advice.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    No doubt that hgh builds better with test, but if you are running 500mg of test e e5d, you are not cycling off and are not returning to your natural test, thus no need for pct.

I came on my current 6 month hgh cycle after an AS cycle. There were 0% losses in weight/mass and really only a slight dip in strength that turned around in about week 6-8 of hgh.

Since you run hgh for a long time, you can use it as a bridge from the end of one AS cycle and then add AS back towards the end of the hgh cycle and get gains the whole way with the exception of a small dip at the beginning of the hgh only period of the hgh cycle.

Dat be my experience anyway.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    so basically you're saying not to come off? just low dose some test until your next cycle while runing the gH?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    so basically you're saying not to come off? just low dose some test until your next cycle while runing the gH?
    That is not what I would recommend. I would use the HGH as a bridge between cycles and have it overlap with some Test.

Cycle 1- 10 weeks
    PCT- 2 weeks
    no test week 12-24
    Cycle 2 week 24-34
    PCT 2- week 36-38

HGH- weeks 8-38

For example....

oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me...do you suggest coming clean week 12-24 or taking something else other then test?

bump

Thread Information