bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member

sick while on gh

Ive been on Jino for just about 4 months and for the first time Im sick (nasal congestion, head ache, cough) Im currently at 4ius does anyone think that upping to 5 or 6 ius for 2-3 days will get rid of this cold any faster?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcat3727
    Ive been on Jino for just about 4 months and for the first time Im sick (nasal congestion, head ache, cough) Im currently at 4ius does anyone think that upping to 5 or 6 ius for 2-3 days will get rid of this cold any faster?

Hmmm, I don't think so, but I do know that GH is great for your immune system. I live in Chicago. Since I have 2 kids I usually always catch a cold or the flu from them. While running GH, I never once got sick. I was amazing.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Imo, the sudden increase might create more stress on your body, which is far from what your body needs. I say, just ride it through

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    thanx for the help, I am going to ride it through... Im already feeling much better which doesnt happen for me (I usually carry a cold for a week)

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you think that more will be able to help you now? You still got sick after 4 months. By the time the extra 1-2 iu's evan comes into play you will be recovered. So no it will not help you.

Thread Information