Josey Wales is offline Associate Member

Cost of GH & Test at Doctor-Run Anti-Aging Clinics?

I've tried to get an answer to this in someone else's thread, but no takers, so let me give it another go:

Doctor run Anti-aging clinics (such as the new Board sponsor Oasis Rejuvenation) provide generic GH at $10 an iu (brand names more expensive) and test at ~$130+ a bottle. Are these prices crazy even given that they are legal? I assume you would pay more to ensure you won't run afoul of the law. True? If the prices quoted above are off, anyone know what ballpark prices at these clinics are?

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    I think the doctor/lab work is $200-300 but I'm guessing that's a one-time thing...haha, shady doctors or doctors making some nice pocket change on the side??...peace all

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    My brother in law goes through one of these places. I think it cost him 200-250 for the blood work and about $130 for test, but his insurance covers it so it only cost him $10 copay! The Docs "manipulate" his blood work to cover what ever he needs.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Some evan charge much higher then the $130 and also charge $75 per new script.

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member
    $10 an iu is insane.

Tygerflex is offline New Member
    I went through a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) aka Anti-Aging clinic in Florida. I live in Alaska. My products were shipped Fed EX second day air.
    I paid $8.50/IU for HGH and $150.00 for the Tes. I will review the invoice but overall I'm really happy with the products, process and follow-up.
    I'm 46 yo, male, 6'7", 255 lbs male. I lift 4-5 days a week and play in two basketball leagues. I'm also raising two kids so the hormone replacement has been a literally a new lease on life. My consultant at the HRT clinic pointed me to this site as he is a powerlifter and uses the products himself.
    For me the cost is not an issue for the peace of mind. I'm really happy about this site and have already learned a ton of useful information. If anyone has a question about the HRT route I'm more than happy to share what I know about the process and cost.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygerflex
    I went through a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) aka Anti-Aging clinic in Florida. I live in Alaska. My products were shipped Fed EX second day air.
    I paid $8.50/IU for HGH and $150.00 for the Tes. I will review the invoice but overall I'm really happy with the products, process and follow-up.
    I'm 46 yo, male, 6'7", 255 lbs male. I lift 4-5 days a week and play in two basketball leagues. I'm also raising two kids so the hormone replacement has been a literally a new lease on life. My consultant at the HRT clinic pointed me to this site as he is a powerlifter and uses the products himself.
    For me the cost is not an issue for the peace of mind. I'm really happy about this site and have already learned a ton of useful information. If anyone has a question about the HRT route I'm more than happy to share what I know about the process and cost.

Welcome to AR!!!

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    I paid $8.50/IU for HGH and $150.00 for the Tes. I will review the invoice but overall I'm really happy with the products, process and follow-up. . . . I'm also raising two kids so the hormone replacement has been a literally a new lease on life.
    Great post. Thanks for the info. How much test/HGH do they prescribe for you? Do you cycle it, or stay on long-term at low doses. What is it that you like so much about the program that you are on? Why do you feel it is a new lease on life? Thanks in advance.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I have done the exact same thing for both HGH and test. The clinics happily provide you with the paperwork to send to your insurance company. I did so and got reimbursed 100% for a TRT cycle. With HGH, the insurance company asked for doctor's records, blood tests, etc., which the clinic provided and it got paid also.

Cost is relative, if you get reimbursed 100%, life is good.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak

Cost is relative, if you get reimbursed 100%, life is good.

Insurance is a great thing.

I went the clinc routes they charge to much for everything!!
    I go and get my script for HGH next week. Will run one script at the local pharm and send one into my insurance company's pharmacy.

One thing I think was shady when I was talking to these clinics here in sunny florida. They will write a script, but its short term and you have to pay to have them refill a script.

If you are like me and you body shut down producing healthy levels of anything, that can be freaking expensive if paying out of pocket. Even with a good insurance plan its still insane. I was quoted 1200 a year for scripts.
    SCRIPTS ONLY

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Insurance coverage sounds nice. I have good insurance but the company I am going thru has never said anything about it?

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    DId not mean to hijack your thread. Josey you have a pm relating to your questions.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    generic GH at $10 an iu (brand names more expensive) and test at ~$130+ a bottle. Are these prices crazy even given that they are legal? I assume you would pay more to ensure you won't run afoul of the law.
    If that's how much it costs to not run afoul of the law, count me out!

Thread Information