frogg is offline Associate Member

gh bloat........

anyone else experiencing bad bloat from jins at 3.3iu ed. any suggestions?? my diet is top notch and i am still getting bloat. i look like i have acorns in my cheeks. will drinking alot of water rid me of the bloat or will these sides eventually disappear? also if i do test and deca how mush more will i blow up?

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    drinkin a lot of water will help but id suggest liquidex if increasing your water intake doesnt sufficiently work... you could use arimidex but from my experience thus far it just cant compare with l-dex which u can easily get a ARR

c5529 is offline Member
    I had the exact same problem when I started GH at 2 IUs per day (I'm now staying at 4 per day). The bloat was intense, and ended about 2 months in to my GH cycle.....I'm also taking test E 1000mgs per week (with EQ, Tren , etc) so I'm not entirely certain my bloat was from Gh or the Test, but I've never had it that bad on TEst or any AAS before so I have to assume that the GH was the cause..I'm not sure how long you've been on it, but you might give it at least 8 to 10 weeks and see what happens. I felt like a watermelon for a few weeks, but again, for me it went down.....Also, for the AAS I'm taking letro at 1.25 mgs ED which seems to be helping with bloat from test.

thanks for replys. how does one go about taking liquidex or letro?

c5529 is offline Member
    I've never used liquidex myself, but with letro, you can order it here on this site. You take it orally. Letro has worked very well for me with my Test E.

did you end up losing alot of weight?

c5529 is offline Member
    No, I did not lose weight overall -- since I was/am on Test E, GH, etc., the letro kept the water weight down, but my lean mass weight did increase. So again, I lost some weight in water, but overall I increased my weight.

Thread Information