Darkprince319 is offline New Member

Lightbulb My Receptor Grade IGF LR3 Journal

Hey guys I dont post here much, but I had a killer deal which I never would pass up. I have three bottles of receptor grade IGF going to be running it for 60mcg for about 4-6 weeks. I am going to keep you guys updated since I was looking around and not many threads have info on receptor IGF, so I will do my dialy journal and let yall know how it is specifially o btw my stats are like this

6'0 215lbs..bodyfat last time I checked was 11% fat....

I will be eating at least 4000k a day,400g protien and also will be adding the following aas to my cycle( figured if Im spending money it should all be done right) I have Iranian Test E,Tren , Winstrol , but I need help how to add them up, anyhelp would be apreciated thanks guys

Dalla

joevette is offline Banned
    Sounds good bro. For your cycle what is your previous experience, and are you bulking or cutting?

thank bro, I did about 5 cycles you can say, but 2 were real gear while the others, well put it this way 50cc for 110 is too good to be true you know???? Im going more for a Bulk lean mass cycle

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    good luck, where did you get that LR3 from?

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    good luck, where did you get that LR3 from?
    bump for that answer!

sorry I didnt reply earlier, recieved it from a friend who was going to go overseas so I researched 3 bottles for 300 hehehe, he recieved it from AG.com, and still is in my referg., so hope it goes well, I want to see what the receptor grade hype is all about,but I really cant since I never tried MG..

Dalla

joevette is offline Banned
    Well, for your cycle I would do this (dosages depending on experience):

1-12 500-1000mg Test
    1-10 500-750mg Tren
    1-6 or 7-12 50-75mg Winstrol
    1-3.5, 8-10.5, 14-17.5 40mcg IGF-1 LR3
    10mg Nolva, .5-1.5mg Femera, clomid pct

That gives you two good 25 day runs of the IGF-1 LR3 for bulking and one more during pct to maintain gains. For a short cycle like this you'll probably not have trouble maintaining your gains so you could run 60mcg in the cycle and just clomid for pct.

From what I understand it is hype.... notice there were just two guys pushing it from the get go... I find it a little odd... then they talk about "media" like it is trash, when I have seen first hand guys get gains.... interesting is all... for all I know AG jucould just be expensive ass media....

I feel to truly know you have to do both... but not just the stuff from research sites as I dont fully trust them.... So I feel a fair comparison is ag or ramoz (same thing) to Igtropin... but this is merely MY opinion...

BigBub is offline New Member
    Media grade is good...Receptor grade is just better. I have had the opportunity to try both. I am currently using El Ramoz. I believe this is real receptor grade because I can use half the amount I regularly use with media and get same results.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBub
    Media grade is good...Receptor grade is just better. I have had the opportunity to try both. I am currently using El Ramoz. I believe this is real receptor grade because I can use half the amount I regularly use with media and get same results.

I dont beleive that for a second

el ramoz is media sold as receptor... talk about a waste of money.
    Good business plan though

LL08 is offline Member
    Could be generic receptor, we need some respected bros to try both so we can see if it is bull**** or not but the cost of ER is certainly the main issue...Ouch.

LL

Thread Information