dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

think I am ready......do you?

well, done my home work. got my humalog and think Im ready.
    here is what I am thinking: 5ui humalog post workout, then drink a 10g glute,
    10g creatine with 55g dextrose ( that seems like a **** load of dex powder.)
    15 min later 80g protine shake. 1 hour later a protein/carm meal, 50g/50g.
    I am also taking 600mg/week test. does this look right?
    also, i do have a b/g meter but dont understand the readings. in the am(no food) I am around 3.5 after dinner I am around 6.5-7.0 so when I take slin should I try to keep it around the middle 5.0?
    thanks bros

11 views and no responce......come on people
    we can do better...lol

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i would maybe start with 4ius then work ur way up to 10ius, i went up by 2 ius ed and was fine. after the hr mark injecting IM i start to feel hypo comin on so make sure u get tht 50pro/50carb. and for my shake 15 min after injection i only take in 50-60g of pro. as for measuring ur b/s i dunno wut the readings mean so i cant help u there.

its kinda tough to get responses in here cause theres only like 4 guys that really come in here know there shlt. i know redbaron,develdog,mr.sparkle,gear and johnnyb know slin very well.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, you plan sounds good, so looks like your studying has paid off. Anyway, you obviously have a monitor that shows readings in mmol\L and not mg\dL like most, but it doesn't matter. 3.5mmol\L is fairly low, it is about 65mg/dL if that makes more sense. However, 6.5 - 7.00mmol\L is a high reading (around 120mg/dL). I would say that you should be fairly safe if you stay between 4.1mmol\L and 6.1mmol\L, which in mg/dL is about 75 - 110. Remember that everyone reacts differently, and just because 3.5mmol\L is considered as a low BG, it doesn't necessaraly mean you will feel hypoglycemia symptoms. Or, you might feel hypo symptoms at a reading that is higher than 3.5mmol\L, so just go by how you feel and use the numbers I told you to stay between as a safety "guideline". Testosterone @ 600mgs p/week is fine. It seems to react well when stacked with Insulin , so hopefully you will get some good results. I hope it all goes well for you. Good luck.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 01-27-2005 at 08:14 PM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    The one thing that I have learned is just what Gear said.... everyone is different. Its just not as easy as hey Im on test and I have water retention what do I do, that answer is easy nolva and ldex....

Slin is a little more indepth
    Find out what your carbs needs are..... try to have the same meal before and after to keep things a little more constant. Do not hesitate to check your BG... I personally feel until you hit your desired dose to keep monitoring your levels. Every 10-15 min until your meal has been taken in. Then I hardly ever monoitored mine, as the slin is active, but not very much..... doesnt mean you still cant go hypo but IMO its not as a big of a concern as the first hour....

Make sure you have a soft drink around. This will get you sugar up very fast, which is very good....but remember too many carbs will get you fat.... but I still feel it is slightly over-rated... I did not see fat gain with my 8g per IU..

But the fat in your PWO meal is not. I started to get careless, and I could see it gaining on my stomach

I am not a fan of creatine... so I dont use it. It makes it really difficult for my to stay hydrated but that is becuase I use adderoll as well...

I know I might have gotten a little off track... but I want to make sure you know these things, and for the guys that read this too

-MS

BTW thanks for the kind words tycin
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 01-27-2005 at 09:44 PM.

cool. thanks for the sdvice and support guys. i will
    start in a few days and let ya all know how it goes.
    special thanks to tycin. tought me all I know.
    lol...j/k.....but thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    cool. thanks for the sdvice and support guys. i will
    start in a few days and let ya all know how it goes.
    special thanks to tycin. tought me all I know.
    lol...j/k.....but thanks bro
    thats right and dont ever forget it! j/k bro.

Thread Information