stickyfingers is offline Junior Member

first insulin cycle - run during cycle or pct?

i am considering using insulin for the first time. im going to be using 8iu novorapid fast acting PWO with 80g carbs+10g creatine+10 glutamine. would i get more benefit running it with my test/tren /mast cycle or should i run during pct to help maintain muscle mass?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    hang on and wait for the slin guys to show up
    WELCOME to this forum!

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyfingers View Post
    i am considering using insulin for the first time. im going to be using 8iu novorapid fast acting PWO with 80g carbs+10g creatine+10 glutamine. would i get more benefit running it with my test/tren/mast cycle or should i run during pct to help maintain muscle mass?
    Definitely with the cycle. As with all protein, carbs and nutrients your bodies ability to use these and give the best results is while on a cycle. Honestly though, I really wouldn't suggest getting into that. Maybe if your already diabetic, and still even then I would really reconsider playing around with your insulin levels. If you fu*k up once it could be your last fu*k up. Its serious sh*t and if you don't know EXACTLY and I mean EXACTLY what you are doing one wrong decision can fu*k you up. Not to mention, there are alot of other risks, including becoming a diabetic yourself. But the list goes on and on.

Unless you are competing professionally and are trying to become the best in the world and I wouldn't touch it. Those top pros have doctors, experts, and guys that have done it for years telling them precisely what needs to be done and backing them up.

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Definitely with the cycle. As with all protein, carbs and nutrients your bodies ability to use these and give the best results is while on a cycle. Honestly though, I really wouldn't suggest getting into that. Maybe if your already diabetic, and still even then I would really reconsider playing around with your insulin levels. If you fu*k up once it could be your last fu*k up. Its serious sh*t and if you don't know EXACTLY and I mean EXACTLY what you are doing one wrong decision can fu*k you up. Not to mention, there are alot of other risks, including becoming a diabetic yourself. But the list goes on and on.

Unless you are competing professionally and are trying to become the best in the world and I wouldn't touch it. Those top pros have doctors, experts, and guys that have done it for years telling them precisely what needs to be done and backing them up.
    thanks for the advice mate, would you recommend glucophage instead? i understand that the gains arn't really comparable but would ypu recommend it as safer alternative?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I agree that slin is something to be taken very seriously. From what I understand, one wrong move and not a good thing.
    Here are some threads to review:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...tart-to-finish.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...96-by-RedBaron

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...01-for-newbies

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ook-On-Insulin
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 12-11-2010 at 10:18 PM.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Sticky, have you looked into using peptides. Many people, myself included, have good results with igf, and I consider it to be a lot safer than insulin . Obviously it's different than slin, but some research shows that it may help shuttle some of the nutrients and help maintain mass while on pct. Just something to think about. I hear mixed reviews on slin. I'm sure it works great on cycle but at what cost? If you are educated and prepair for it then maybe it's ok for you to use but it's one of those things that can be more dangerous than good.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    In all honesty, id like to know more of your history before i say sure hop on the slin wagon. But i will also say first... you need to start LOW iu. Not jump right into 8iu. I can almost garuntee you that you will go hypo your very first time, possibly passout, go into a coma, and if no one finds you, you die. That simple. That easy. Unless you have all your grounds covered, and i dont think you do by saying youre gonna start at 8iu, then you need to do more research.

Not being mean, just reality.

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    In all honesty, id like to know more of your history before i say sure hop on the slin wagon. But i will also say first... you need to start LOW iu. Not jump right into 8iu. I can almost garuntee you that you will go hypo your very first time, possibly passout, go into a coma, and if no one finds you, you die. That simple. That easy. Unless you have all your grounds covered, and i dont think you do by saying youre gonna start at 8iu, then you need to do more research.

there does seem to be a lot of different views and protocols on insulin use on the internet and i have no sure way of knowing which is the safest. i think for that reason i will leave it alone and stick to AS as following incorrect advice could possible kill me
    Last edited by stickyfingers; 12-12-2010 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post

there does seem to be a lot of different views and protocols on insulin use on the internet and i have no sure way of knowing which is the safest. i think for that reason i will leave it alone and stick to AS as following incorrect advice could possible kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Userat204 View Post
    Sticky, have you looked into using peptides. Many people, myself included, have good results with igf, and I consider it to be a lot safer than insulin. Obviously it's different than slin, but some research shows that it may help shuttle some of the nutrients and help maintain mass while on pct. Just something to think about. I hear mixed reviews on slin. I'm sure it works great on cycle but at what cost? If you are educated and prepair for it then maybe it's ok for you to use but it's one of those things that can be more dangerous than good.
    i haven't thought about 1gf at all, i think i might do some reading up on it now

Markosterone is offline Member
    I tried insulin aspart once, about 1 and a half year ago... used 8 units post workout.
    I can tell you this, start at 2 units, work your way up to 8 slow and steady.
    Always have dextrose on hand, never take insulin before bedtime. have at least 4 hours gap, from injection to bedtime.
    get a monitor to check your blood sugars. Be vary alert when using it, and listen to your body. It can get really bad, really fast.

I might try it again, since im on hgh now... and im no pro...

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Sticky if u are still considering slin, talk to vettewreck and read his thread. Lots of good info and post the info he's asking about. He is experienced and could lead you in the right direction and help you make a decision. Vettewreck sorry if stepping on toes telling someone to ask you about this subject, but just want to see him be safe and get good advice

thanks for the advice mate, would you recommend glucophage instead? i understand that the gains arn't really comparable but would ypu recommend it as safer alternative?
    I hones
    Last edited by calstate23; 12-21-2010 at 03:48 PM.

I honestly I would just stick to steroids and hgh. Not much more is needed, regarding illegal substances. You can get huge and shredded with proper diet, training, and use of steroids and hgh. Insulin should only truly be used if you're a pro looking for that extra edge to be the best.

I've personally seen a good friend of mine go from 160 to 225 in the course of 2 years just using steroids and hgh. I really wouldn't get into all that other sh*t. Just focus on diet, training and structuring a great cycle. Then hell, if you get to the point where you're getting a pro card then and only then should you be thinking about insulin. Seriously though, you even hear about pros fu*king up with insulin. And by all means, even if you get away with it for awhile it still only takes one time. You start to get used to it, think you're invincible and you got it down pat, then the next day you're gone.

Thread Information