papapump112 is offline Junior Member

injecting gh in chest

what are your opinions on injecting growth into the fat over your pecs?? i only ask b/c i have localized fat there and i am hoping doing shots there might help reduce it. any thoughts on this?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    you can do shots sub q anywhere and spot injections to reduce fat deposits in a specific area is just not true. I have been injecting 4 iu's in my stomach area for 4 months and I dont notice a difference.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    you can do shots sub q anywhere and spot injections to reduce fat deposits in a specific area is just not true. I have been injecting 4 iu's in my stomach area for 4 months and I dont notice a difference.
    I've been shooting 2iu 5on/2off in my stomach also....I'm about halfway through my second kit...I've noticed some fat reduction, but I agree with LMR , it's an overall fat reduction not site specific...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can never know if the fat loss is from site injecting or from the actual gH it self doing its job. That would be a hard one to figure out IMO. However, like most, I have heard that shooting gH in fatty areas will reduce fat more than anywhere else. Wether this is true or not I do not know. Good luck.

-Gear

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not know as I am lucky not to have any fat in my chest(minimum) only stomach area. Some manufactures do claim localized fat reduction and I think it may be possible but that is individual. Yes, specific spot reduction is for the most part not possible by exercise in general but here we have a injected agent that can be beneficial. It may be hard to know because it may be a result of total reduction but I believe it may take form of very minor indentations and one's skin elasticity properties.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Spot reduction with lipids upon administration of GH is a PROVEN fact...BUT

With some (many) people it is so miniscule that it goes unnoticed.

You could inject in your chest just dont expect a miracle

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    It worked for me by not gaining at the area I inject in . I always had problems gainning fat around my glutes . Ever since I starting injecting gh in my main fat deposit (glutes) , I noticed that I am gaining less fat in that area . And I dont think you can tell if you lost fat at a certain area because of water retention. Just inject and be optimistic. The results will be more apparent if you were cutting and your bodyfat is low .

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im doin 1.5-2 ius in my stomach fat and 1.5-2ius oin the fat around my nipples, been doin it for 2 mths and notice a slight diff.

Thread Information