bigcut77 is offline Associate Member

Which Hgh product to go with

Just wanting some info on which product to choose. These are all doctor prescribed and vary in price. Just wanting some opinions on which ones are the best bang for the buck.

Saizen 5mg

Saizen 8.8mg

Genotropin (Any Strength) Miniquick

Genotropin 5.8mg Cartridge

Somatropin 5mg

Somatropin 6mg

Somatropin 8mg

Somatropin 10mg

Any body got any opinions?

i'm getting my GH gear but i'll mix between Geno & jin i heard many good things about this 2 brands but every 1 prefer jin for the price & Decent affect i would say go with geno but i think its pricey if you can afford it then go with it & i know for sure u'll be happy

good luck,

Tygerflex is offline New Member
    It is my understanding that the Genotropin Mini Quick does not have to be mixed and stored in a refrigerator. This makes for a convienence especially for people traveling. I also understand that it is more expensive.
    So the question is do you travel and need the Genotropin Mini Quicks? Is your schedule stable and you can store the gear in your frig? Is there a dramatice cost difference.
    I'm using the Somatropin and mixing with Bactostatic water and storing in frig. I did recently travel to Hawaii and just left it at home and didn't want to mess with it through the airport and the people I was with, even though I have a doctor script and letter from clinic stating I can travel with these drugs.
    Of course this is my take and insight and of course I could be wrong.

Thanks guys. I do not travel often so I will probably go with the least expensive. Just wanted to check and see if any are better than the others.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    i'm getting my GH gear but i'll mix between Geno & jin i heard many good things about this 2 brands but every 1 prefer jin for the price & Decent affect i would say go with geno but i think its pricey if you can afford it then go with it & i know for sure u'll be happy

good luck,
    I think you mean geni, geno is american made, geni is a sister company to jino

JohnnyB

Thread Information