Thread: Ansomone Growth

BiGMiKE70 is offline Junior Member

Ansomone Growth

Whats up i just wanted to know if anyone ever tired Ansomone? how did it work out ? good or ****?

Skanx is offline New Member
    I`ve heard from different people that Ankebio ( Ansomone) product is bad, because at first you get it from china without labels!! You donīt know what is exactly inside becuase Ankebio produce only for the black market not for pharmacys...!

The next important point is: Jin is better you can have the box one month by room temperature under 25 degrees! And nowbody can say when the Sth comes from china that the Sth is cold enough because the way is to long to cold it perfect!!

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    "The next important point is: Jin is better you can have the box one month by room temperature under 25 degrees! And nowbody can say when the Sth comes from china that the Sth is cold enough because the way is to long to cold it perfect!![/QUOTE]"

That is a great point. If I understood it. You work for these guys or what? Sounds like English might be a second language for you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Asomone is an excellent product and is of very good quality, Ankebio lab in China supply 4ius and 2ius vials, they come boxed and have all the revelant labels on, this hgh is one of the best around for price and quality..

I donīt speak so good english as you but you canīt speak so good french,german or italian as I! I think everbody can write down her experience!

PS: You mother canīt blow!! Maybe she should learn it this old ****ing girl!

also ansomone is packed and sent out in ice-boxes, with full instructions and with water, boxes all sealed up and dated... top quality

klubbfred is offline New Member
    Ansomone is a "highend" product.
    anyone says otherways is full of bull.
    I had it tested in a norwegian lab and it all checked out 191aa with high quality molecule binders.
    and its almost half the price of jin.

klubbfred

totaly agree Klubbfred, top product

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Just giving you a hard time. I actually thought you were just making a lot of typos. Typos means typographical errors.

By the way, you are right I can not speak good French, German or Itialian which is why I do not try to type it.

And just so you know, the "your mother can't blow" slam is only said by elementary kids in this country. I did not even understand the second part of the sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Skanx
    I donīt speak so good english as you but you canīt speak so good french,german or italian as I! I think everbody can write down her experience!

PS: You mother canīt blow!! Maybe she should learn it this old ****ing girl!

joevette is offline Banned
    It's good to hear some positive responses about ansomone, been toying with the idea of trying it instead of jino because it's so much cheaper and I'm poor.

Ansome have 192 Aminos not 191 I!!

klubbfred is offline New Member
    u got a labreport to back up that claim?
    i got one that clearly states 191AA

Quote Originally Posted by Skanx
    Ansome have 192 Aminos not 191 I!!
    My guy says its 191a.

ansomone is 191 AA,

Thanks alot... good to hear good news on it i just got 400 iu of it gonna start up next week
    Last edited by BiGMiKE70; 01-31-2005 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGMiKE70
    Thanks alot... good to hear good news on it i just got 400 iu of it gonna start up next week
    Let us know how it works for ya

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Good info, guys, thanks.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my father is running ansomone right now.... ankebio was VERY VERY prompt with responses..... i believe it was $2.70 an IU plus $50 for wire transfer and another $40 for shipping.... if ur only going to buy 100 iu's it comes to about the same price as jino.....

ansomone is top notch from what i've heard.... the bottles had labels.... it was packedged perfectly... dated.... eveyrthing....

~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Very good to hear, thanks bro.

AsianCat is offline Female Member
    My ex-boyfriend used it as well as other GH products.
    But he got it by legal channels, with label and thermic controlled transport.

China, Puerto Rico and Bangladesh are by far the cheapest supplier for GH, but if you are not sure of the quality (legit product and/or correct shipping and storing)... you could end up saving money the wrong way!

Ok so it has been about a week since i have started the Ansomone and i am down 6lb already!!! Is this normal or what ? i am taking 4 iu a day split up twice a day... What do you all think

what else are you taking with the growth?

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGMiKE70
    Ok so it has been about a week since i have started the Ansomone and i am down 6lb already!!! Is this normal or what ? i am taking 4 iu a day split up twice a day... What do you all think
    Well, it ususally takes me at least 3 weeks to start noticing the fat lose and that 's without aas. I think your wieght lost is due to 2 things

1-When ever someone starts something ( aas - HGH - igf - etc...) we always seem to train a little harder and spend a little more calories ; it's kind of like the placebo effect.
    2-If u were off training prier to your GH and started training again a week ago it might explain things. Many bros as myself experience the shredding of a few pounds in the first week or so of going back to the gym after a break from training

As of right now i am only taking the growth and t3 i was taking winny but had some problems with it(got a lump in my arm from injection) so im layin off the brand i have, And yeah i do seem to be pushing my self allot harder in the gym. i am planning on starting up a cycle in march with my GH.
    IP anavar 45mg ED
    Zencall Tren Acetate 75mg ED
    QV Propionate100mg EOD
    Zencall Waterbased Winstol 100mg EOD

mingfei123 is offline New Member
    as I know, ansomone is packed with standard packing, both chinese and English

kalisko is offline New Member
    ive been using ansomone for about 5 months now, @2iu 6days on 2 days off,no sides, ive found its improved my skin, cleared up my acne and stopped fat accumulating during my bulking cycle.have found it gives the physique a lean hard look. ive now finished bulking and have started cv feel really good on it.

Thread Information