Thread: gh and t3

jon jon is offline Junior Member

gh and t3

is it a must to take t3 with gh or is it just an extra that ca be added for some extra fat burning?

Skanx is offline New Member
    It should be a must when you take 4iu per day because you needed to produce Igf 1 in your liver! But donīt take more than 12,5mcg T3 this is enough, but you have take it for the full cycle!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i would use T3 with hgh but only for 3-4 weeks at a time, after 3 weeks take 2weeks off then back on t3,

start on 12.5mcg for 3-5 days then up to 25mcg, then go back down to 12.5mcg towards the end of 3 weeks, off for 2weeks then repeat,

seems to work best for me, also you should always cycle T3 up an down its better for the thyroid

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone have any idea how much T3 you can take with HGH?? Can I guy do a T3 cycle with the HGH for fat loss?

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    On the contrary... if u read the February Muscular Development .. Dave Palumbo advises against taking t3 with gh because even taken at 25-75 mcg/ed will only increase fat burning effects of gh by 7%... he also advises against taking T3 in low doses to increase protein synthesis for prolonged periods of time stating it should only be used 6-8 wks prior to a contest... I dunno what is true since so many studies contradict each other im just offering another poing of view

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Thank you Redbaron that is what I was looking for. My wife is using it for fat loss. And cycling T3's with it. Not so concerned about the muscle and strenght from the hgh, she is quite muscular already. She is really after the fat loss... yes I know expensive, but what price do you put on keeping your woman happy ! Do you need some AAS with the T3's to stop muscle wasting or is the hgh enough?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I would only take t3 if your body temperature is decreasing.

jon jon is offline Junior Member
    so what i understand is that if i am mainly using gh for fat reduction, i can cycle 100 mgs or more, i have also benn monitoring my temp and it is constantly, about 97 degrees, how much t3 should i take, how can i get my temp up

frogg is offline Associate Member
    my body temp is also at 97deg. whats the deal with that and is this bad? sorry for the hijack

Thread Information