Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    218

    Newbie Slin question

    Making my 10iu injections eat a potien shake and head to the gym slipping on my Carb juice. BUT I"M SO TIRED IN THE GYM!!! I need a pick me up.

  2. #2
    youknowme's Avatar
    youknowme is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    620
    Are you injecting pre training? That could be dangerous bro, inject it post instead IMO. You'll get more out of your training as well then...

  3. #3
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    If you want to take the full advantage of what Insulin is supposed to be doing to you, I would take it PWO, and make sure your nutrient intake for the amount of time that Insulin is active for is right. If you want to take it pre workout, take it Sub-Q as you want the slow release while training and make sure you have a carbohydrate drink on you at all times.

    -Gear

  4. #4
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    The reason why you may be feeling so tired is beacuse your BG is low. This can be very danegrous especially if you are taking Insulin pre workout. Just keep on sipping on an energy drink while training. Good luck.

    -Gear

  5. #5
    I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    218
    Thanks guys and yes I was taking it Pre and Post workout injections. All I did for the next 8 hours was pound protien & carbs along with glutomine and creatine (no fats). I just stick to PWO injections now. I do have a question I just eat eat eat after my Slin injections. I'm not on a diet but is there a limited on how much you should eat?

  6. #6
    joevette's Avatar
    joevette is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    Thanks guys and yes I was taking it Pre and Post workout injections. All I did for the next 8 hours was pound protien & carbs along with glutomine and creatine (no fats). I just stick to PWO injections now. I do have a question I just eat eat eat after my Slin injections. I'm not on a diet but is there a limited on how much you should eat?
    There's absolutley a limit to how much you should eat after a slin shot. You need to dial your pwo and ppwo carbs in as low as possible to prevent tremendous fat gain. If you just keep eating you're going to get really fat! for pwo shoot for 6-10g carbs per iu of slin ( this will vary alot from person to person) and I ussually go for half that ppwo. I guess you really couldn't get too much protein, other than just wasting it.

  7. #7
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,489
    My thoughts exactly.

  8. #8
    Zues is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, NY area
    Posts
    472
    I really hope that your posting this to be an idiot cause thats what you sound like. If you ever did any research you would know that you take your slin PWO not before. So in my opinion if your stupid enough to just start taking something without knowing how to take it and how it works then you shouldnt even be using steroids or be in this site.

  9. #9
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,489
    Ouch.

  10. #10
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I really hope that your posting this to be an idiot cause thats what you sound like. If you ever did any research you would know that you take your slin PWO not before. So in my opinion if your stupid enough to just start taking something without knowing how to take it and how it works then you shouldnt even be using steroids or be in this site.
    Hey bro, taking Insulin pre workout is actualy one of the ways you can take it, except it seems to be more beneficial taking it PWO and that is why most people seem to stick to taking it PWO instead of pre workout.

    -Gear

  11. #11
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I really hope that your posting this to be an idiot cause thats what you sound like. If you ever did any research you would know that you take your slin PWO not before. So in my opinion if your stupid enough to just start taking something without knowing how to take it and how it works then you shouldnt even be using steroids or be in this site.
    i agree u should know this stuff b4 u start doin it but thats a little harsh bro.

  12. #12
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Anybody feel free to correct me here, but I seem to remember something about using slin for cutting while keeping catabolism in check, and the slin was used in the AM upon awakening and again before workout. Sounded like this could be done effectively, but certainly more risky in terms of sides.
    Insulin is beneficial for bulking, but can also be beneficial for cutting as well. As a matter of fact, I know quite a few people that use Insulin right up to contest time. However, using Insulin to cut up is something I do not recomend. Why? Simply because the day you start using Insulin is the day your chances of storing fat increase by far. And if your diet is not in check, this can be very dangerous. So when I am cutting, I refuse to use Insulin as I do not take any risks when it comes to fat storage. I only use it for bulking because I know if I store a little bit of excess unnecessary weight (fat), its not a big deal because I am trying to put weight on anyway. But everyone is different, and some people actually get quite good gains cutting with Insulin. I just don't choose to do it when cutting for reasons stated above.

    Insulin does not need to be taken anymore than once p/day. PWO is when Insulin is most beneficial. If you are not on AAS, Insulin in the AM can be beneficial to stave off catabolism. Once again, this is another thing I do not choose to do. Your chances of stroing fat in the AM are a lot higher than PWO. And because I do not take risks with fat storage, I don't take Insulin in the AM, only PWO. If one was to take Insulin in the AM I would recomend them to take not as much as they usually would PWO. Fat stored from Insulin is hard to spot, so it doesn't sound like a big deal. But over time, I believe there can be a significant difference. Hope that helped.

    -Gear

  13. #13
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Insulin is beneficial for bulking, but can also be beneficial for cutting as well. As a matter of fact, I know quite a few people that use Insulin right up to contest time. However, using Insulin to cut up is something I do not recomend. Why? Simply because the day you start using Insulin is the day your chances of storing fat increase by far. And if your diet is not in check, this can be very dangerous. So when I am cutting, I refuse to use Insulin as I do not take any risks when it comes to fat storage. I only use it for bulking because I know if I store a little bit of excess unnecessary weight (fat), its not a big deal because I am trying to put weight on anyway. But everyone is different, and some people actually get quite good gains cutting with Insulin. I just don't choose to do it when cutting for reasons stated above.

    Insulin does not need to be taken anymore than once p/day. PWO is when Insulin is most beneficial. If you are not on AAS, Insulin in the AM can be beneficial to stave off catabolism. Once again, this is another thing I do not choose to do. Your chances of stroing fat in the AM are a lot higher than PWO. And because I do not take risks with fat storage, I don't take Insulin in the AM, only PWO. If one was to take Insulin in the AM I would recomend them to take not as much as they usually would PWO. Fat stored from Insulin is hard to spot, so it doesn't sound like a big deal. But over time, I believe there can be a significant difference. Hope that helped.

    -Gear
    Most def - thanks, bro. And I would add one other thing I remembered - that the cutting strategy I referred to was actually using the slin to clear the blood of glucose and induce ketosis. It was done early morning pre-cardio, pre-workout, and again, before bedtime. Sounded like all the no-no's put together, and risky in terms of going hypo.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •