Zues is offline Associate Member

Can I bring my GH with me?

The way my schedule works out some days during the week I don't get home till late at night. On those days I have been taking 4 iu of GH all at once in the morning. On oither days when I am home I take 2iu in the morning and 2 iu about 4 to 6 hours later. Should I just take it all at once or can I preload a slin pin and get a little carry case with the ice pack for it? The reason I;m asking is cause I would be a little worried about keeping the temperature exact and then the GH might be destroyed.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    The way my schedule works out some days during the week I don't get home till late at night. On those days I have been taking 4 iu of GH all at once in the morning. On oither days when I am home I take 2iu in the morning and 2 iu about 4 to 6 hours later. Should I just take it all at once or can I preload a slin pin and get a little carry case with the ice pack for it? The reason I;m asking is cause I would be a little worried about keeping the temperature exact and then the GH might be destroyed.
    THey have diabetic carry packs for just this situation. Shoot 2 and 2 not 4 at once.

Thread Information