frogg is offline Associate Member

taking a couple days off from gh.

well today i didnt take my shot of hgh and let me tell you something i felt insane. if i take a couple of days off during the week will that hurt anything or is it good for my body to get a break?

joevette is offline Banned
    Should be fine. Alot of bros run it 5 on 2 off just to save money. IMO it's best to run it everyday, but growth seems to have a more cumulative effect so in the long run it won't make much difference.

remeber igf levels fall faster than they rise, I had to miss a week once and it def set me back a while. In the long run it wont break you.

my igf level is over 600. this is maybe why i am experiencing bad pains in the shoulders and what not. I read somewhere if it is over 500 stop gh all together for abit. anyone agree with that.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are having bad pains then yes it would be wise to cut back. Extra water retention is partly to blame. Many HGH studies in the 90's like Chein and Terry kept their patients IGF levels around the high 200's to low 300's with no sides. When way above at supraphysiological levels expect sides period. IMO it will not mean you will get more benefits. But if muscle building is desired then slightly more may be needed. Most patients in the studies took less then 12iu's per week and did fine..Escpecially as one is older.

ok thanks again bt. but i thought without touching gh my levels are around 300 anyway?. also the water retention is it muscle or just a teaser to make me think i am gaining.

also another major problem is that i dont think i will ever be happy. i have gained and gained nicely but when i hit the gym i look like everyone else. and they prolly arent even doing any sort of aas/gh.
    Last edited by frogg; 02-02-2005 at 07:27 PM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE][QUOTE]remeber igf levels fall faster than they rise, I had to miss a week once and it def set me back a while.[QUOTE]

thats the point!

Thread Information