I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member

Getting a lil fat

10 IU's PWO now I pound protein and carbs. The brand I'm taking is Humlin R and in a 4 hour time period. I get probally get a 150 gram of carbs and 100 grams a protein (no fats at all not even Vit. E). After 4 hours is up I allow some fats and end up getting 300-400 grams of protien and around 3500 calories. Is the diet thing that strict on Slin? My cycle is 75mg of Tren ED 100mg of PropED and 600mg of of EQ a week.
    Last edited by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD; 02-01-2005 at 11:27 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know 100% but I believe diet is very important.
    slin is what drives nutrients in to muscles and stores excess
    carbs into fat.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, Humalin R is active for about 6 - 8hrs, so try and avoid fat intake for that amount of time. 150g of carbs is too much when taking 10IU of Insulin . Remember that its 10g of carbs for every 1IU of Insulin, so 10IU would equal to 100g of carbs max. As for your protein intake, you don't really need anymore than 75g. You don't want any excess nutrients as it may be stored as fat. Good luck.

-Gear

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

yeah along the same lines... im gonna be taking Slin PWO and my "after-slin shake" contains 2g of Fat would that be a problem? (I would post this in a new thread but I cant seem to do it my "New thread" button has disapeared and is replaced by a "-->" symbol...lol )

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    yeah along the same lines... im gonna be taking Slin PWO and my "after-slin shake" contains 2g of Fat would that be a problem? (I would post this in a new thread but I cant seem to do it my "New thread" button has disapeared and is replaced by a "-->" symbol...lol )
    2g of fat is fine.

-Gear

Protien will not be stored as fat when taking slin. Only carbs and fat can get stored as fat. I was starting to put on some extra cheese around the belly due to the fact that I was taking in more carbs than I needed. It wasn't until I got a blood sugar monitor that I discovered that I only needed between 7 and 8 grams of carbs to satisfy the insulin that I was taking. In my case, the difference between 10grams of dex per iu and 7-8, was the difference between fit and fat.

Thread Information