Thread: insulin and gh

bigd42072 is offline New Member

insulin and gh

as of right now im on gh t-3 and tren ive been doing some reading but im still not sure if its a big benefit to me if i take insulin in my cycle im about 245 on a good day and i just wanta cut up but stay big maybe lose about 15 or even pushing it 20 pounds let me know what you guys think

Ripped218 is offline New Member
    It would be hard to lose that amount of weight if you use insulin since it increases lipogenesis even though the gh will counteract most of it ,it will still be hard to drop plus insulin should be reseached for along time before you use it can mean life and death.

bigd42072 is offline New Member
    thats kinda what i thought but i wasnt sure if i run some kinda test with my gh,t-3, and tren could the weight lose still be possible i mean im not really to worried about the weigh loss i guess i just want to get solid and cut up alillte bit im a big guy and i think im meant to stay big i mean on my first ever cycle of juice i put on almost 30 pounds. but wasnt really cut to much thats y im trying gh

Ripped218 is offline New Member
    I would just stick with your current stack and get to where you want then maybe later when you want to gain again try it,but definetly research it ALOT before.

Thread Information