Thread: GH HRT Question

Carth is offline Associate Member

GH HRT Question

If I am on GH HRT at 2ius per day. Should I take the 2ius before bedtime ( 10pm ). Or should I take it once I wake up at 4am to be at the gym at 5am????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What did your Doc say?

JohnnyB

My doc said it doesn't matter when you take it. But of course the bastard doesn't know **** of bodybuilding. I mean...should I take it in the am prior to my training for bodybuilding purposes? Or should I take it before bed? Since all humans produce GH during sleep.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    In da A.M.

I split my dose of 2iu's in the am and 2 post workout in the pm. I also train in the evening. I take 2iu's post workout with 10iu's of humolog.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    In da A.M.
    Why so?

Quote Originally Posted by youngNhungry
    I split my dose of 2iu's in the am and 2 post workout in the pm. I also train in the evening. I take 2iu's post workout with 10iu's of humolog.
    That is ****ing 4ius! I'm talking about a single dose of 2ius. Read the question properly please.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    That is ****ing 4ius! I'm talking about a single dose of 2ius. Read the question properly please.

There is a huge debate on when is the best time to take GH. (PM me and I can send you a link on another board about this debate, which is incredible). Anyway, I've tried it both ways, and since we both are only doing 2iu's, I found the best results doing it in the AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    There is a huge debate on when is the best time to take GH. (PM me and I can send you a link on another board about this debate, which is incredible). Anyway, I've tried it both ways, and since we both are only doing 2iu's, I found the best results doing it in the AM.
    best results as in what? I mean...us humans produce it during sleep right? Since I do not produce GH....shouldn't I be taking the 2ius before bed? I know it will benefit the BB purpose if I take it prior to the gym at 5am. But I am taking other gear you know! Just for the time being...I'm more concerned about the right thing to do here. Take the 2ius at 4am prior to my 5am training? Or right before bed at 10pm?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of the research that recommends bedtime injections is aimed at the individual with a non-functioning pituitary, so in your case, you will want to shoot it at night. Most people take it in the morning so the morning so they don't supress their natural GH. Taking GH one hour before workout will have no major benefit in terms of BB.

Here is a FANTASTIC link debating the 2.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...?threadid=4157
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-02-2005 at 02:16 PM.

Carth,
    I didn't intend to cause any confusion by my post. I just wanted to say that I split my dose between two injections during the day. Splitting the dose between two injections has worked very well for me. And yes, I did read that you were only using 2iu's daily. I just thought that I would share my technique of am and pm injections.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    If you ask a % of doctors who prescribe HGH half will tell you split your doses two times daily one in the am and the other before bed. Others once only in am. But I do think taking it before or post exercise is crazy as the workout can cause a natural hgh pulse. I myself take it am 1.2iu's and again in the afternoon 1.2iu's.

Thread Information