doublewide is offline Associate Member

Can You Tell Me Where I Went Wrong???

I started using GH about a week ago. Started using 2 iu's a day for the first few days and bumped it up to 4 iu's for the past three days. Really no bad sides to speak of. I am taking 2 iu's first thing in the morning and 2 iu's in the evening.

This morning I wake and take my shot first thing. About an hour or so later my lovely wife brings me two pieces of wheat toast with some blackberry jelly on them. About 30 minutes after I eat them I notice my vision is blurry. This was not noticeable really until I tried reading something and then it was real noticeable. It was actually pretty hard to read. Then about thirty minutes after that I get this massive headache. It was pretty severe. All around I just felt awful. A little on the lethargic side too. This lasted at least an hour and then went away.

Can you tell me what caused this? My guess was the simple carbs after I took the shot. I thought I waited long enough to eat after I took my shot.

I received my gh from an online hrt site and have no reason to believe it is bad stuff. This company has been around for a while.

Thanks for the help.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    sound slike u are going hypo

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    That is what it sounds like but I do not have diabetes. At least never been diagnosed. And I thought hypo was caused by a lack of eating. I had just finished eating.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    when u eat simple carbs it causes a spike then a drop in BG levels. just because u arent diabetic doesnt mean u cant go hypo. its happened to me before after working out

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    so should u eat right after the shot, or wait..im still a little confused on this whole thing

to be honest, ive been on HGH for more than a month and ive been eating sometimes right b4 sometimes right after and sometimes hours after...
    what is the right way, ive read that it doesnt really matter so what is the real answer???
    thanks a bunch

frogg is offline Associate Member
    frank. from my experience with gh as its been 6weeks so far. when i take a shot i get an enormous craving for sugar. So i eat a jello or have a glass of orange juice. It also combats the tired feeling right after a hgh shot.

also you might want to check and see if the stuff is legit. Some of the side effects that you are having seem like an insulin problem.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    when you first start everything is all over the place. I reccomend eating normally, and then 45 to an hour later take you dose. again my opinion, but it works for me, if you feel that bad where hypo is there, get a glass of oj in you too.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Defeinetly sounds like low BG.

-Gear

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Defeinetly sounds like low BG.

-Gear
    agreed. Also I think you went up to 4 iu's too quickly. I started at 2iu's and increased it slowly after a week on each dose. Took me about 4 weeks to get up to 4. I am on 5 now for about 3 months with no sides at all.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    frank. from my experience with gh as its been 6weeks so far. when i take a shot i get an enormous craving for sugar. So i eat a jello or have a glass of orange juice. It also combats the tired feeling right after a hgh shot.

also you might want to check and see if the stuff is legit. Some of the side effects that you are having seem like an insulin problem.
    thanks for your input, but i think u read wrong.. im not having any sides really, i was just wondering the right way to eat while on GH

Thread Information