Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

Gains lost after GH is finished?

I've been reading nothing but good things ( except for joint pain) and I'm wondering how does the body react when the Gh levels are lowered again in the body after the cycle is complete? All with experience, your imput would be appreciated! Also can you safely stay on Gh year around?

bump

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    if u go to steroid .com u can look at the "steroid effectiveness chart" on the upper left hand side:
    http://www.steroid.com/effect.php

look for yourself

frank

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    So the chart states that your gains are as permanent as winstrol

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive been running GH for almost two years straight and besides the first 2-3 month worth of my hands hurting and being kinda numb sometimes...Ive yet to have any problems...I think the stuff is great ,a little expensive but if you got it who cares..
    Recently after non-stop working out ED for years I took two months off because of an injury...My injury seemed to heal quicker than it has before and I didn't lose any size
    or gain any fat at 4 iu's a day...Iam a firm beleiver that GH hardens muscle made on cycle to make it more permanant and keeps your muscle mass up when you can't train..Unless my head becomes massive from all the growth...Iam going to run it for a long time to come...

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Ive been running GH for almost two years straight and besides the first 2-3 month worth of my hands hurting and being kinda numb sometimes...Ive yet to have any problems...I think the stuff is great ,a little expensive but if you got it who cares..
    Recently after non-stop working out ED for years I took two months off because of an injury...My injury seemed to heal quicker than it has before and I didn't lose any size
    or gain any fat at 4 iu's a day...Iam a firm beleiver that GH hardens muscle made on cycle to make it more permanant and keeps your muscle mass up when you can't train..Unless my head becomes massive from all the growth...Iam going to run it for a long time to come...

so r u running 4ius ED ?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    if you were to run it year round i would not go above 6 i.u's but you should be fine in the 2-4 i.u range.And another thing in the 6 i.u's and up range is when hgh really makes a name for it self.

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    so r u running 4ius ED ?
    I run anywhere between 3-5iu's ED depending on whether Iam using slin with it or if Iam trying to cut up more I run it a bit higher...Never more than 5iu's a day though...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    I've been reading nothing but good things ( except for joint pain) and I'm wondering how does the body react when the Gh levels are lowered again in the body after the cycle is complete? All with experience, your imput would be appreciated! Also can you safely stay on Gh year around?
    I've read a few posts that cover the same question (body reation after use ), but never really got a clear answer

Does anyone else have a thought on this

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    I've read a few posts that cover the same question (body reation after use ), but never really got a clear answer

Does anyone else have a thought on this
    Iam pretty sure that it does not affect you endogenous GH....

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Iam pretty sure that it does not affect you endogenous GH....
    I plan on starting 2iu's soon...I'd like to know the answers as well....I know you shouln't take late in the day as it interferes with nightime natural production.

Thanks RedB,
    Since u say u didn't really experience lost during those 5 years , can u tell us what was the longest period of time u went with out HGH.

Baron, thanks for some great info.. You mentioned that the anti-aging benifits from Gh are not sustained, after the user is done thier cycle?. That sucks, so I look good while I'm on and then I wind up looking like Stallone when I come off?
    Excess wrinkles and such... Ouch! Something to think about, all the same thanks for your time.. Sharky

Anybody know if Gh may have a positive effect on MPB? ( Thinning hair)..

Thread Information