bigcut77 is offline Associate Member

Help with igtropin recon

I have 2 seperate small bottles of igtropin lr3 1mg powder and 2 larger bottles of a liquid solution (unknown content to me) which were shipped together. What is the easiest way to reconstitute this into usable form. I have done a lot of research on this and there seems to be some diffrent ways...none of which I fully understand. Can some one please explain in laymans terms step by step how to complete this process? Also what supplies I might need to order to get the job done. I have had my product for 2 months now and would like to start soon. I just do not want flush all that money down the drain screwing it up.
    Last edited by bigcut77; 02-05-2005 at 11:51 AM.

Red Baron...you seem to know a lot about this. Maybe you could explain the diffrent ways and make it a sticky for all to see?

Any one

darmadoc is offline Member
    How many IU's are in each mg of the HGH?

Red Baron I got the product from MR it is 1 mg Lyophilized white powder Long R3IGF-I. The bottles that are larger have no markings on it. If you need more info let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    How many IU's are in each mg of the HGH?
    It is not hgh it is long r3 igf. The bottles say igtropin. I think it is 1000mcg per 1mg.

Thanks RED Baron. I will try it this way and see how things go. I can usually figuer most things out but for some reason this is confusing as hell to me. Also your thoughts on reconstitution would make a great sticky.

Thanks again for the info. When I actually get all my supplies to recon I will probably shot you some pms just to make sure all goes smooth. I do not know why this has been such a pain for me. I will just try it and hope all goes well with the recon.

Thread Information