Thread: HGH question?

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member

HGH question?

I've got a couple of questions,

If HGH makes you leaner in the area injected can a person Inject it just about anywhere, like say in the love handle area?

I read on here before but couldnt find it about HGH for localized growth such as injecting it into the biceps if this is true do you inject it into the biceps using the slin pin 29gauge 1/2length?

thanks for any info,

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Just the fact that HGH can spot reduce is pretty nice IMO. I plan on hitting my stomach and love handles when I start with HGH.

AsianCat is offline Female Member
    Not sure if GH helps spot reducing fat. My ex and his buddies used tremendous amounts of GH, but they did not believe in local fat mobilization.

I used only 3IU/day as max. dosage, and since I didn't like s.c. injections in the abs area, I used s.c. in the legs.

c5529 is offline Member
    sorry to highjack, but Asian Cat, I'm curious what kind of results you got from GH as a female? My close friend is thinking about GH (a female).......PM me if you want...thanks

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCat
    Not sure if GH helps spot reducing fat. My ex and his buddies used tremendous amounts of GH, but they did not believe in local fat mobilization.

I used only 3IU/day as max. dosage, and since I didn't like s.c. injections in the abs area, I used s.c. in the legs.

Did your ex have good overall fat loss then? From what I have read, HGH will give excellent overall fat loss and leaness.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    You can certainly inject HGH just about anywhere .... especially in the love handle area.

HGH won't provide localized growth .... you may be thinking about IGF-1, which would have a benefit. HGH's only localized benefit is with mobilizing fat, the growth aspect of HGH takes place in its ability to shuttle nutrients to the muscles and in its pass through the liver, which causes the liver to secrete IGF-1.
    Even with IGF-1 you have to make sure you dont have Long R3 (I think that what its called) bcs the Long R3 IGF-1 will not have Localised growth but the short one will.

Yes he and his friends always were ripped (on GH nearly all year long) even if some were big junk-food lovers.

I remember he was going up to 24iu/day though!

RedBaron: I agree that 24iu probably don't work much better than 12iu.
    Guess he was using such amounts also because he was getting it for free... if he had to pay it he'd probably go down to 23iu

Concerning the health problems with high dosages I gave to dissagree a little. Serono has been given 18iu/day to patients non-stop over 7 years... and the side effects concerning organs growth were marginal if not none.

By the way, Serono Switzerland is planning to make clinical trials with GH here in Asia with female HIV patients. Curious to see what amounts they're are gonna use!

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I think I would have to say after using it for some time now that even Long R3 will have somewhat of a localized effect on the smaller muscle groups. In the larger ones, it doesn't seem to do much, but in the delts, biceps, etc. it does have a bit of a localized effect (for me at least at several other bros I am aware of that have used it for some time), though a big enough amount still ends up elsewhere for the systemic help....witnessed by the loss in fat and other LR3 typical results.
    what are u saying that L3 IGF-1 isnt good for gaining lean mass? i dont understand

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    thanks for all the good information

Thread Information