Thread: vital HGH

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member

vital HGH

Any of you ever heard of Vital HGH i bought some at a local health foods store good price they claim in clinical test "in a placebo controlled double blind clinical test, Vital Hgh raised the average growth hormone level of 21 men and women between teh ages of 45 and 86, by 130.8% (as measured by IGF-1)-more than any other non-injectable growth hormoe remedy currently avaialbe."

I was wondering if any of you had any luck with this product or other oral HGH sprays.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Orals don't work. I tried one a few years ago. It sure lightened my wallet, but did nothing else that I could tell. Steer away from them.

i already bought it it was on sale for like $15 so i figured i'd give it s shot either way while i'm off cycle

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Get real bro, you have alot to learn in life.(no flame,just facts) Nothing comes free except love in a family.. $15 would be better spent on a good steak dinner. They (vital) make their money on innocent people like your self so I would advise save your hard earned $$.

yeah thats what i had thought but a buddy of mine said he used it and was making some gains, i guess i'll just write that off as him doing some extra eating

Thread Information