BrownBomber is offline Member

Max.Amt. of Insulin?

Fellas,

Whats the most amount of insulin YOU shot at one time?

IS there a max amt. of slin one should shoot at once? I plan on starting very low (2-4iu's) and working up to 10iu's or so. As I get more exp. in the slin would it be alright for me to shoot say 20iu's of Humalog or is this too much?

Thanks
    BB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tolerance is different for everyone and depends on many factors including everything from stats to insulin resistance. It is something you will have to find out for yourself but you need to do it very slowly and carefully.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Tolerance is different for everyone and depends on many factors including everything from stats to insulin resistance. It is something you will have to find out for yourself but you need to do it very slowly and carefully.

Excellent info!!

Thanks
    BB

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    get a glucometer!

redmuscle3 is offline New Member
    oh man - just come off a bad experience with that. I though that an IU of slin was the same as an IU of HGH - its not. IUs all have different volumes. An IU of HGH as i was mixing it was 1/10 ml. The recommendation was to take 10 IU of slin with an injection of HGH - so i did that - not knowing that one IU of slin is 1/100 of a ml or 1/10th that of the HGH as i was mixing it. So i took 50 IU of slin (1/2 ml) thinking it was five IUs and I was acting safe - with each does of HGH. The second day i took 70 thinking it was 7 IUs. I lived to tell another tale but **** - thank god i had a cafeteria where i worked, wound up eating an incredible about of food to compensate. For me 10 IUs after each HGH injection is easily torerated after my initial blunders...i take gatoraid and eat carbs imidiately after, and eat a good meal too a little latter.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've never crossed the 15IU mark. But lately I have been taking 20IU PWO, pretty scary stuff. Big difference between 15 and 20IU.

-Gear

Thread Information