Carth is offline Associate Member

Slin without GH??? And other question :-)

I was on GH at 6ius per day. I took 2ius in the morning prior to my workout. Another 2 at noon. And another 2 before bed. For 4 weeks I was taking slin after my workout at 6ius.

Now I have been off the slin for close to 3 weeks. Can slin be used without GH? Or would this just make me really fat? Also, how much of a break do I need before I can go back on the slin?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, Insulin is very diet dependant, so how fat you get all depends on what kind of nutrients you intake while on Insulin. Yes, Insulin can be used alone, but it seems to work a little better when combined with AAS or HGH. Time ON = time OFF. Good luck to you.

-Gear

I'm on gear right now and will be for quite some time. Like I said...i was on for 4 weeks of GH and Slin. And now i'm close to 4 weeks of NOT using slin. So you're saying that I can go back on the slin soon? But remember, I do NOT have GH anymore.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    slin can be used with out GH or AAS but it's more suggestable. It's an excellent tool for force feeding cells. Slin is a favorite for PCT to fight catabolism because of this super transport system slin causes. Although, slin is not discriminatory and force feeds both muscle and fat cells. You take chance on bulking depending on your diet or calorie intake.

Well, I already used the slin and didn't gain fat at all! I mean nothing! Instead I got bigger. But to use it again...but this time without GH???? What will happen??? What if I'm not lucky this time. And this time I do get fat!

Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    I'm on gear right now and will be for quite some time. Like I said...i was on for 4 weeks of GH and Slin. And now i'm close to 4 weeks of NOT using slin. So you're saying that I can go back on the slin soon? But remember, I do NOT have GH anymore.
    Yes you can go back on Insulin now. Like I mentioned above, the time you go ON for should be the same time you go OFF for. So if you were ON for 4 weeks, have a 4 week break before you go back on again. If you are close to the 4th week break ending then you will be fine to go back on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Well, I already used the slin and didn't gain fat at all! I mean nothing! Instead I got bigger. But to use it again...but this time without GH???? What will happen??? What if I'm not lucky this time. And this time I do get fat!
    If you didn't get fat then your diet must have been good. And it is not about being lucky that makes you fat or not, and its not the HGH that makes you fat or not, its the type of diet you follow when on Insulin that will make you fat or not. So wether you are using Insulin alone or with something else, your fat storage always depends on how well you eat.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 02-08-2005 at 08:19 PM.

Sweet! But I'm scared in a sort of way. Why? Becoming diabetic. Shutting down my own insulin production. Know what I mean?

Possible, but rare bro. You would have to use Insulin ON/OFF for a long time and have short breaks in the OFF time period for you to come close to becoming diebetic. A simple 4 ON/OFF cycle a few times repeated will do no harm IMO. And you won't shut down anything, don't worry.

-Gear

Thread Information