corymc23 is offline New Member

requesting advice for sports specific supplementation

yeah

Hey everyone. I am a college basketball player and am pretty short. 5'10 and weight 185 and play forward and thats tough to do at the college ranks. I'm getting pushed around and I am looking for an edge that will not slow me down. The only thing that I have found to be of interest is Equipoise . I will take any and all suggestions regarding the use of AS. Thanks everyone.
    -Corymc23-

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What are your gaols?

JohnnyB

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, playing forward at that height could be tough especially in college league. As a basketballer, I am assuming your goals are to get stronger? Please correct me if I am wrong. There are also sports forums on this site that you might want to check out. You might have more luck getting more helpfull answers there. This forum here is mostly about getting huge and strong like JohnnyB .

-Gear

hey, My goals are to get as big and strong as possible. I'm already pretty strong but I have the philosophy that if I could be like a linebacker only on the basketball court then I could do some damage. The only reason I play is because I can rebound and I dont quite, I want to be as strong and as lean as possible... Thats all... Thanks for your reply guys.
    -Corymc23-

one additional thing... being lean is important for me to stay fast. I cant exactly jump over anyone for a rebound but chasing down loose balls is key for me.
    -Corymc23-

Thread Information