Britguy is offline Banned

newbie GH question

does GH interfere with the body the way testosterone does,for instance, shrinking of the testes, my guess is, it doesn't but i was just wanting it confirming, me and my girl are trying for a little one, ive been off cycle a long time now and im itching to get back on, just wondered bout GH, money isn't really a problem and im seriously considering trying it

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    how old r u? well hgh does supress natural production, but there is no shrinking of the hypothalamus or the pituitary glands

im 27 pal, i thought it ceased production of the bodys own growth hormone , just wondered basically if id still be able to try for a kid even on growth. There's no way i would take normal gear whilst trying and was looking at other options, if someone told me it would not be a good idea then i'd stay away from it straight away

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    im 27 pal, i thought it ceased production of the bodys own growth hormone, just wondered basically if id still be able to try for a kid even on growth. There's no way i would take normal gear whilst trying and was looking at other options, if someone told me it would not be a good idea then i'd stay away from it straight away
    why not???

there are many guys who have impregnated thier wife's and GF while on cycle..

Test will reduce the production of sperm, but not eliminate it..

But i see what you're saying..

I'm on.. 44 yrs old... just got the wife prego...

currently on a 16 week 1 g/week test e..

there are lots of things to keep the boys working..

But if you want to stay off to keep the odds up.. that's cool..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

im sure i read or heard that by being on cycle and getting the wife/gf prego then it can affect the baby in some form, ps, Test is more of a birth control than the pill, which is only 96/97% effective, although i do myself know people who have cycled and still got the missus up the duff, so i suppose it possible. The thing is ive promised my girl that i wont cycle agin until shes pregnant (god knows why i said that) we are fairly close and i know it sounds soft but im honest and truthful about everything with her, so i owe it to her

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    im sure i read or heard that by being on cycle and getting the wife/gf prego then it can affect the baby in some form, ps, Test is more of a birth control than the pill, which is only 96/97% effective, although i do myself know people who have cycled and still got the missus up the duff, so i suppose it possible. The thing is I've promised my girl that i wont cycle again until shes pregnant (god knows why i said that) we are fairly close and i know it sounds soft but im honest and truthful about everything with her, so i owe it to her

I don't really agree with the whole Test is a birth control. I have been on test for almost a full year and my boys are still kicking it. I have tons of friends on Test all year round and have had kids while on a cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    does GH interfere with the body the way testosterone does,for instance, shrinking of the testes, my guess is, it doesn't but i was just wanting it confirming, me and my girl are trying for a little one, ive been off cycle a long time now and im itching to get back on, just wondered bout GH, money isn't really a problem and im seriously considering trying it

The question we need to ask is what do you want out of a GH Cycle? If you want to get big, GH alone won't do it. If you want to get lean, then yes, It will help, but it's an expensive way to lose weight. How old are you?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you might consider igf-1 lr3 thats the only thing i used when my wife and i were trying to have a baby.
    it gives you some decent gains without aas.
    it doesnt interfere with youre seemen quality/quantity.
    i know this for sure cause we were under control of a gynocoloog.

rodge

aphex is offline New Member
    Stork calls
    When you play will your balls
    That's all.

aphex is offline New Member
    Play will your balls.
    That's all.
    Stork will call.

thanks for the replys - im 27 - not wanting to get big, but would like to get ripped. I think on the whole my questions have been answered guys, cheers

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aphex
    Play will your balls.
    That's all.
    Stork will call.
    It's a wonder this guy got banned...

Thread Information